20. First time

Vegas Pov

Pete slept in my embrace last night. I didn't do anything other than kissing and cuddling because he was not willing, I did feel that, so I just let him sleep. It tortures me to hold back when he looks cute and now, we are boyfriends but why does he hesitate to take me? With these questions, I woke up first and ordered our breakfast then I sat near Pete and admired his beauty. I can't believe he loves me and I love him. We confessed yesterday and that it felt like a dream.

Then he wakes up.

"Good morning vegas" he said while rubbing his eyes. He really looks like a doll now; he is cute as hell. I couldn't hold back so I kissed his forehead.

"Good morning baby and here is your morning kiss, now give me my morning kiss"

"Ooiii! stop vegas, once you start you won't stop and I'm hungry now" he jumped out of the bed immediately. I smiled at his cuteness.

"I'm also hungry for you but you won't let me eat you" he blushed.

"Don't sulk. Come na I ordered breakfast for us." I spoke. Then we ate and went out.

Pete Pov

While I was waiting for vegas near the car someone hit my head and spoke

"Ooi pete"

From the voice, I can say this is my stupid friend Porsche, he came with his boyfriend.

"Why are you here?" I asked

"I'm the one who has the rights to ask this question now, because I came with my boyfriend but whom did you come with?". I became nervous, I didn't tell Porsche yet about my interactions with Vegas.

"He is with me." I heard Vegas' voice, I let Vegas say whatever he thinks.

"Oh, don't tell me that you two are dating already," Porsche asked Vegas with a teasing tone.

I felt heat grow all over my body.

Then Vegas came close to me and intertwined our fingers.

"Yes, we are dating".

I was shocked by his confession.

"Ah, so my idiot friend accepted his feelings at last" Porsche came and smacked my head. Vegas let him do that because he knows about our friendship. Then we talked about everything that happened and they teased me a lot and I enjoyed the moments but inside I was scared. If I told Vegas about Lily, how will he react?

Then Vegas and kinn dropped me and Porsche. We went to the camp area and I didn't talk too much with nodt and Tawan because I know psycho vegas is watching me. Morning was spent with my college friends. At night I went to vegas.

We spent quality time chatting and cuddling without any disturbance. And he told me all about his fucking buddy story, tawan's story, he didn't want me to misunderstand him. He was afraid that if he didn't tell me everything or if I didn't know him well then it would lead to misunderstandings and he surely didn't want it to happen so he told me all in advance but he didn't know that I already knew all of his story. That guilt kills me. I didn't know when Vegas got serious with me. First, I thought he was playing with me but I can tell by his actions he is not playing with me anymore, he is serious about our relationship.

On the last day of our camp all went back to their home but Vegas took me to the beach. This is his private beach. I love the beach so much so we played and he arranged a romantic dinner there. I enjoyed each and every second with him. He made me happy. This is like my dream come true moment. My heart was pounding fast when I saw Vegas showing his abs. Our clothes got wet while playing in the sea water. He comes near me and dried my hair with a towel. I can feel his soft touches.