19. Truth

Pete POV

When I saw Vegas message to Lily's account, I knew he was planning to come here but I didn't expect it to be this fast. When Tawan asked Vegas whether he was coming for Tawan or not? I felt bad and I wanted to hide somewhere to bury my face in the mud. But..... To my surprise Vegas kissed me Infront of Tawan. I didn't respond to his kiss because I was startled by Vegas' action.

Then Vegas grabbed my wrist and talked to Tawan,

"Now you know, whom did I come for?" I don't dare to look at either of them. I'm really shocked. Vegas started dragging me and I happily went with him. When we were in the car neither of is dared to talk. Both glared at each other for some time. My head is filled with a lot of questions.

He stopped the car Infront of the hotel, my heart sank. why did he drag me here? But I choose not to ask anything for now. He asked me to step out, I followed. He booked a room for us. If I didn't ask the question running in my brain right now, my head would burst any minute because of anxiety.

"What are you doing here? and why are we at the hotel? I need to go to the camp area" I said without looking into his eyes.

"Stay still. I will answer all your questions when we reach our room." he said while caressing my hair with pure affection. What is he trying to do? I want to know the answer badly but I remained silent.

"Shall we go now, baby?" I saw a room key in his hand and WHAT?... HE IS CALLING ME BABY? I bit my lips and nodded. He dragged me to a room. The room looked so beautiful and it had a balcony. We can see the entire camp from the balcony. I like the view from the room. It looks like eternal scenery. I smiled ear to ear. Vegas come behind and hugged me,

"Do you like this room, Pete?"

"Yes, I love this." I didn't want to break the closeness so I let him hug me.

"So, do you want to spend time with me here?"

"But... I need to inform Porsche first. shall I call him first?"'

"No need.... He won't be at the camp by this time anyway" I got confused.

"Where did he go? Did you kidnap him Vegas?" I asked angrily.

"Don't you believe me a little bit, Pete? He has a boyfriend who is possessive like hell and I have eyes on you only." His breath hitched my ears "I came with Kinn" Then he broke the hug so I turned to look at him but he looked disappointed.

"I'm sorry Vegas please forgive me na~ na~na" I nagged him and he smiled again.

"Ok ok So, what's your answer?"

"For what?"

"About, staying here with me?"

"Yeah, but I will leave tomorrow morning. Today we plan to relax, so I can stay with you but tomorrow onwards we need to start according to our schedule".

"Ok baby. Now come, I will show you something interesting" my eyes tighten up what he tried to show me?

He gave me a box and I opened it. When I saw my pictures, my eyes opened wider. I took all the photos of me glaring at Vegas from first year orientation day, college cultures, sports day events, camp till graduation day. My heart stopped beating. How did he get these photos? I don't remember taking these photos. Who took this photo? and how Vegas got this? My mind filled up all the questions. I looked at Vegas and he seemed angry.

"Why are you showing this to me?" I asked with confusion.

Then he asked me, which gave me another attack,

"Did you like me from the first year, Pete?" How did he know about this? If I remember correctly no one knew about this.... even Porsche not aware of it.