12. Processing

Author Pov

After Pete said OK Vegas starts to back hug Pete and kiss Pete's nape and started to tickle Pete.

P: "Hey can you please stop I want to finish dishes" Pete said while giggling.

V: "Baby you gave me permission; I can't waste my time" sniffing Pete's fragrance.

P: "When did I become your baby" asked and turned to face Vegas

V: "A few minutes before" said with smile.

P: "Then are you my daddy now"

V: "Yes of course if you want me to be a sugar daddy, I can be that for my sugar baby" with smirk on his face because no one tries to reject when Vegas becomes sugar daddy.

P: "I don't need sugar daddy I don't want to use others money" Pete meant that. He doesn't want Vegas money he wants Vegas heart.

V: "Why are you talking like that now we are......" Vegas was speechless because Pete and Vegas were not sharing any relationship. They can't be friends because Vegas wants to flirt with Pete that can't be done by friends. They are not lovers so what is the relationship between them. Vegas was confused.

P: "We are what?" expecting something from Vegas but got disappointment. Vegas was not speaking.

V: "......"

P: "You don't have the answer right. We are nothing but buddies. So, maintain that distance you can't buy me with your money so don't waste it."

V: "Pete you spoiled my mood." With angry face.

P: "I didn't. I just reminded you of the reality" with no expression.

V: "You are giving the permission and at the same time you are the one who is restricting " with pouty face.

P: "Oh Vegas don't make that face that doesn't suit you and do whatever you want" and continues dishwashing, Pete knows Vegas can get whatever he wants. If Vegas makes pouty face Pete can't take it. His heart melts.

V: "Can I do whatever I want? "with smirk on face

P: "Vegas....."

V: "Ah ok ok I won't cross my limits but Pete can I hug you from backside"

P: "mmm"

After Pete gave permission Vegas did the same but this time Pete felt something poking his backside and he knows what that is. So, he doesn't want to ask the other because he was also turned on by what Vegas was doing.

After finishing with dishwashing Pete asked Vegas to leave. Vegas also didn't know what to do at Pete's place so he kissed Pete's dimple and left.

Vegas Pov

After I reached my condo, I need to process what happened at Pete's condo.

1. He had my photo and group photos but my picture was the only solo photo, while others are group pictures.

2. He cried but didn't tell the reason.

3. He allowed me to flirt but don't want to use my money. Pete is the first man who refused my money. When I dated Tawan he always used my money like his.

4. He doesn't allow me to cross lines but he allowed me to have sex when we fall in love. Is he expecting my love.

5. Did he indirectly ask me to be lovers?

My head hurt with these questions. What does he think of ME. If he wants love then why he allowed me to cuddle and said his first kiss was me.

Pete POV

After Vegas went out, I can't balance my legs. I fell on the ground. Vegas hugged me and kissed me. Is this a dream? I started processing all the things that happened today I don't want Vegas to read my diary. The dairy has all my secrets.

If he wants to flirt with me, I will allow but not sex. I also want him badly but I should control myself I need to show him what is real love.

What do you think of them? Is it easy for Vegas to make fall Pete in his pov?

Proof Read by: @Lazygal_Teerey