4. I Forget

Vegas Pov

Today, I'm getting ready with enthusiasm to meet Pete, and I want to know how he knows my number

Today, I'm getting ready with enthusiasm to meet Pete, and I want to know how he knows my number. If he has feelings for me, then tonight is going to be fun.

-----

As soon as I reached the college gate, I realized Tawan is also in Pete's class.

I don't want to see Tawan's face anymore so I waited for Pete in my car. And I saw Pete, he is looking for me ("How cute") as I was enjoying the moment, I saw him with Tawan, the face which I hate the most. So, I drove back to my condo without informing Pete. I completely forgot about Pete as soon as I saw Tawan's face.

When reached my condo I went straight to bed and slept. Before going to sleep I put my phone in silent mode.

-------

After 2 hours I woke up and now it's evening I grabbed my phone and saw there were a lot of notifications from my brother and lily.

Lilly is my online friend who cares for me and i can share my each and every thought with her. At first, we used to fight on Facebook, but slowly we started to become friends. Now we are best friends, but I've never seen her in person or heard her voice. Whenever I try to make a Facebook call, she rejects it. She doesn't update her profile with any photos and only uses Facebook, not Instagram. I'm using Facebook just for her. Whenever i asked her to meet me she used to say

"We are already good enough without seeing each other so we can continue our friendship this way"

At first i ignored her, how can i trust her even without knowing who she is. All i know about her is her name. She doesn't even share her family background to me.

I have an interesting story about me and her. Lilly sends me friend request after my graduation. I'm not into girls so I rejected her request after that she continuously kept sending me request and eventually, I rejected her it was like a fun game for me.

After one month of this fun, I wanted to ask her why is she doing this, so I accepted her request and you know what, she cursed me to the death. So, I did the same. I don't know why she cursed me and I curse her back but eventually we talked, teased and had some fun talk (don't imagine anything bad I'm not into girls) we just talked only. And I wanted a friend to share every moment that happens in my life because I can't bother my baby brother every time. So, I thought it will be fine with lily she does not even know me, so I can share my secrets and feelings with her so my secrets will be secret and I can be satisfied I shared my pain.

She is the only one who knows the truth about me and Tawan.

Now I first read the message from Macau because he is my first priority

[ Hia, did you meet the cutie boy? How it's going now? Don't tell me he rejected your offer....]

read