2. Unrequited Love

Pete POV

"Hey there!!!

"Hey there!!!... Do you want to know about me? Well, basically, I am a cute boy. Don't get annoyed; just kidding.

I am Pete, and I'm in my third year at ABC College. I have my own charm but easily get annoyed by Porsche, who is my best and dearest friend forever. Whether I feel good or bad, he is always there for me.

I have two secrets that I don't even share with my best friend, but I want to tell you one secret: my first crush is the so-called mafia son, "Vegas." Yes, you heard me right. My first crush is Vegas. When I went to my first-year orientation program, I saw Vegas. He is damn handsome; I couldn't take my eyes off him. But after 10 minutes, I found out he's in his third year and a bit of a playboy. I could see how he flirts with first-year boys. I'm literally in front of him, but he doesn't even look at me. I'm like air to him. My heart hurts. Then I met Porsche, and we started to enjoy our college days. Other than Porsche, I have two friends, Arm and Pol; they are a couple.

My first-year college life was so boring. I had to get up in the morning, go to college, spend time with Porsche, then come back to the room, do homework, and then sleep. This routine was the most boring until I learned about my best friend's love story. He is in love with Kinn, Vegas's cousin brother, who is also in his third year. I couldn't believe Porsche was getting a boyfriend within six months of college life. What a great man! Actually, he's handsome enough to get all men and women's attention, so Kinn could easily fall for my friend. What surprised me is that Porsche is not easily given to love; he was just a playboy like Vegas, but now he's sincere to his one and only boyfriend, Kinn. That caused me to feel lonely because Porsche shifted to Kinn's mansion.

Porsche always asks me to go with him to visit Kinn's mansion, so I went one day. I met Khun there, Kinn's first brother. Actually, he's crazy, but I like his craziness. Now I enjoy my life with Khun by watching series and enjoying clubbing with him. We always go to Yok bar, and there I can see Vegas flirting with boys. My heart hurts every time I see him with other boys, but I can't complain because I'm like air to him; my love is like unrequited love.

Without any disturbance, I successfully completed my first year. After the holiday, when I went to college, I saw Vegas coming straight to me. Now I got nervous. I really couldn't believe he was walking towards me. I thought maybe I got his attention, is he trying to flirt with me also? At last, I became human to him. Is he really coming towards me? All thoughts were gone when he asked, "Do you know Tawan? Is he in your class? Can you please tell him to come, and see?" Vegas didn't even look at me; he asked me while he was busy with his phone. Now I wanted to become air to him, but I couldn't. I needed to answer him, so I told him to wait there, and I went to get Tawan.

Tawan is a good boy for me; he's also one of my friends but not really that close. I went to my class and saw Tawan, so I rushed to him and talked about Vegas waiting for him. His eyes sparkled; he rushed to Vegas, and I followed him. I saw Tawan and Vegas hug each other, and my soul left my body. I had seen Vegas hug boys many times, but now it felt different. Vegas also had the same sparkle in his eyes when he hugged Tawan. "Can Playboy Vegas really love someone with his heart?" That's my question, but I heard someone behind me say they are made for each other, you know.