25. Punishment

Author Pov

"How was my surprise? Do you like it, Lilly?" when pete saw the message that he has in his phone showed on screen his legs frightened. He's scared.

"Lilly, why don't you reply to my message. Text me back now "Vegas sent a message to lilly.

Pete saw that on screen and then his mobile, he doesn't know what to do. He looks pale. He looks like a zombie.

"TEXT ME BACK LILLY" Vegas yelled while looking at his phone. Vegas did not even try to look at Pete who was standing beside him.

"V-Ve--gas" Pete called Vegas with a trembling voice.

"Huh? Pete, did you call me?" Vegas looked at Pete with a calm face like nothing happened.

Pete suddenly knelt infront of vegas.

"Vegas, can you hear my explanation?... please...."

"Why are you kneeling infront of me pete? Hey look at this, Lily's not responding to my messages. Tell her to reply to me. If you tell her she will text back right." Vegas showed his mobile to Pete with a plain face and acted cool. Pete knew what Vegas was trying to do.

"Don't be like this vegas. Please hear my explanation first, then you can take your decision"

"Hey Pete, baby, stand up and sit first." Vegas grabbed Pete's arm and helped him to sit. Then he looked at his mobile and sent a message to lilly again,

"Text me back lily otherwise I will do as I said before." Pete shivered; he doesn't know what Vegas is planning. How did he know about this secret, when he was lost in his thoughts vegas yelled and snapped at him immediately.

"TEXT ME BACK LILLY DON'T TRY TO GET ON MY NERVES '' this time vegas yelled loudly while looking straight at pete. So Pete immediately took his phone and texted Vegas via Lilly's account.

[Sorry Vegas, please forgive me. You can punish me however you want but hear my explanation first, please.]

"Good girl...... now you know how to reply?"

Pete looked at vegas. Vegas smiles, scarring, looking at his phone.

"How about my surprise? Did you enjoy it, Lily?"

[Vegas I have my reasons. Please let me explain] but vegas ignored pete reply.

"If I want to see you, where can we meet lilly? Do you live on earth or somewhere else?"

"V-Vegas" pete called again,

"TEXT ME BACK STUPID LILLY" that's the only sentence that came from vegas mouth again and again.

[Vegas I want to explain, from my graduation day]

Pete tried to explain via text. At least Pete can use this chance to explain his side. But he received another shocking text.

"Look at the screen lily, I found your location as your birthday present. We can meet now. How was my surprise? Are you happy we finally get a chance to meet after 3 years?"

After reading the message pete immediately looked at the screen and the location showing pete condo and all the screenshots of lilly message popped one by one. Pete feels a burning sensation all over the body. His mobile dropped from his hand.

Pete started to cry loudly. He can see through Vegas action, Vegas definitely knows all about this. He planned this for one whole week so that's why he didn't see pete. Pete tries to collect all his thoughts and realizes what is happening here. He can't lose vegas. So, he needed to convince Vegas first so he went near Vegas and tried to hug him.