10. Feelings

Vegas Pov

When I opened my eyes Pete was still in deep sleep but his hand was on me, I can't control my smile, I'm happy to see Pete besides me in the morning.

I don't know whether he had dinner yesterday or not, because he was so wasted, so I need to get breakfast for him. I got up first then took quick shower, then took my car key to get some food, I need to come back before Pete wakes up.

When I came back, Pete was still sleeping so I just sat on the sofa and watched him, then I remembered Nodt flirting with Pete, my heart sank. I don't have any feelings for Pete I just treat him as a friend but why I did I feel bad when I saw him with Nodt. Why I felt insecure? When I was lost in my thoughts, I heard some sounds coming from the bed.

"Pete wakeup already, sun smiles brightly" I tease him.

When he heard my voice, he flinched and first checked his clothes, that irritates me, Last time also when he woke up, the first thing he checked was his clothes, do I look like a fucker, why is he doing this to me.

"Why I'm here? And where are others?" he asked me with confused face.

"I don't know, now you can get up and go to your condo" I said with irritating voice.

"Ow, Vegas did I do anything wrong yesterday, why are you kicking me out?"

"Wow Pete! you're asking me this, I don't want to answer just leave don't get on my nerves." I said angrily.

"I won't go! How did I come here? I need an explanation".

"...." I got up from the sofa and went near him, he looks scared, "Are you scared of me?" I asked while caressing his cheeks.

"No, why are you thinking like that."

"Then why do you checking yourself whenever you wake up from my bed. Do I look like a fucker to you. Are you scared that I will do something bad to you?" I asked every question with my whole heart and I don't know why I'm asking this.

"......" he just hugged me.

"Say something Pete. Am I that bad?"

"No, you're not bad Vegas, it's me, I'm the bad one here, you're a good person" i felt wetness on my shoulder.

I broke the hug "why are you crying?"

"I want to go home" he cried; I don't know why?

"I bought you breakfast, first have your breakfast then I will drop you" I said while caressing his hair and his teary eyes, he looks cute.

"No, I need to go home now" he protested and I allowed him, but he refused to go with me so I told him to take the breakfast with him and he accepted that, I can't understand his mood swings. How can I understand him, when I can't even understand my own feelings.

After he left my papa called me to attend a meeting so I had my breakfast and went to the meeting place.

Pete Pov

When I woke up I had a headache, then I heard Vegas voice my soul ripped from my body. First thing I did was to check my clothes, my clothes are on my body Vegas didn't do anything.

Then I asked him how did I came here and he asked me to leave with angry face, how can I leave him, so I started protesting but he came near me and my heart started beating Fastly. He started caressing my cheek and I felt like heaven, then my heart sank with his question.

How can I be scared of him when I love him, but what he said is correct I doubted him that's why I checked my clothes, that's my fault I should have believed in Vegas but I did not. so, I hugged him with guilt in my heart and said sorry to him but he broke the hug and asked me why i was crying.

How do i tell him, I cried because 'I hurt him' 'I cried because I love him' but didn't dare to confess, I cried because I want to kiss him badly but I can't, I cried because I want to stay with him but I can't.

If I stayed here some more time, I won't be able to control myself and it's already 8:30 AM. It's already late I need to message vegs as lily. Yesterday I didn't send him the message like I send every day, my routine is messaging Vegas and for the first time I missed it so I want have to go home. He insisted to go come along, but I refused because I want to message him, I don't want to get caught by him.

When I came out from Vegas condo, I booked a taxi and open fb, I didn't receive any message so I just gave him the greeting message and said sorry for last night.

He saw my message but didn't reply. I begged him to talk but he just saw my message and left with no reply. I want to cry more. I cried in the taxi, if Vegas refused to talk with lily, then how can I talk to him. I cried at my condo also.

"I want to say I love you Vegas but...."

I cried for my cowardliness.

Vegas Pov

Lilly messaged me a train of messages I saw them but I planned to ignore. Now I am in my pa's office he welcomed one of his business partners and his son. I know when I saw the boy's smile, today my father planned to use my body, I hate him.

I want to refuse but he signaled me to take that boy out.

"Come casto I will show you the office" and he comes with me.

"Vegas I like you" he said while smiling but I only remember Pete's smile and his dimples. Casto talked to me a lot but I was lost in my thoughts about Pete. Why did he cry so much? Why he said it's his fault? What did he do?

I don't want to be with casto anymore. "Casto, I need to go to college today so shall we catchup later?"

"Why Vegas, I though you completed your studies already?" this irritating bitch knows about me well.

"Yes, but my juniors need my guidance about their projects and I already promised them so can I leave, if my father knew that i left you alone like this, he will definitely kill me so can you help me to cover up?" I asked him with flirty eyes.

"Ok Vegas but promise me, we should do something fun when we meet next time" he is really a bitch.

"Sure, my baby." He smiles and we went to my papa's office then he coverup for me with some lies that he needs to do something urgent so we can catchup later. My stupid father believes him and allowed us to leave.

Then I went to Pete's condo.

Knock, knock...

Pete opened the door and his eyes are red. When he saw me, he pulls me inside and hugged me so I did the same.

What is Pete feeling now? What do I feel for him? why are we hugging like there is no tomorrow?

-------

What do you think about Vegas last questions?

Proof Read by: @Lazygal_Teerey