8. Life is Hard

Pete Pov

"Ah... Today I am so tired, should I be happy for spending time with Vegas, or feel guilty for hiding that I'm lily from Vegas, or be sad because he kissed me but I don't know how he feels when he kissed me" Oh God please help me

"Help........help .... Ah... now lily can only help me"

So, I grabbed my phone and message Vegas but he said good night. Oh man this guy is going to make me go crazy. What is he thinking now, when I was lost in my thoughts, I received a call from Porsche, he reminded me about the project and, now I know how we got Vegas final year project as our mini project because this project title is chosen by Tawan so obviously, he has Vegas notes, so that he suggested that topic and we blindly selected that.

What I am supposed to feel from all the mess happening in my life. I just want a peaceful love life, but I can't fall in love with others, Vegas can only make my heart beat faster.

And one more thing, I can't always fool Vegas by using lily, I did use lily because I'm wasn't in his life, but now I'm already into his life so I need to get rid of lily. If I use lily like before, I will definitely get caught by Vegas, so I need to be careful and try to get rid of lily slowly. I want to be Pete for Vegas and Vegas needs to share all with me, not lily.

Now I'm getting jealous of myself OMG, I'm going crazy. I need to sleep.

Zzzzz...

At morning as usual, messaged Vegas via lily's account then went to college and there were so many corrections needed in the project. This Tawan is no use for us, he only has a Vegas ruff first copy that has so many mistakes. Me and Porsche had a tough time to complete the project. If I asked Vegas, he may give his full project to me but I don't want that, I want to finish my project by myself. It took 2 full weeks for us.

So, I would just send morning messages and goodnight messages to Vegas via lily. I always do this when I'm busy with my studies so he won't worry and he won't ask many questions. When it comes to studies Vegas always gives me space, he won't allow me to chat with him also. Good man right.

Vegas Pov

It's almost two weeks but I'm not receiving any messages from Pete. Last time when we met, I kissed him and asked for friendship. Was he avoiding me?

But when I kissed him, he didn't reject me and I just kissed him on forehead not even lips.

Maybe he is angry because I did not kiss him on his lips. Ouch.... Don't overthink Vegas.

I calmed myself down and waited for Pete to take initiative and I forgot to give him the project last time. I know if I helped him, he won't get any knowledge from that so, I didn't give him, he needs to complete his project by himself.

Pete Pov

"Aii Pete we need to celebrate. Finally, our was project accepted by Godzilla professor." – Porsche

"Yes, Pete we need to celebrate" – Tawan

"Okay, let me think first" – Pete

"Why you need to think just come with us, I will call khun to join us, he missed you so much, he's always whining." - Porsche

I know and I also missed him. So, I went with them. My only problem is tawan. Do you know how much it hurts when you're near your boyfriend's ex. I know I'm not Vegas boyfriend yet but I'm worried, if tawan approaches Vegas, and if Vegas forgave tawan, if they made-up, if they came back together, all these fears occupied my mind. But I'm not a villain, if Vegas choose tawan over me then I would have no choice but to leave Vegas. I only need him to be happy it's not a problem whether he is with me or not.

When we reached Yok bar there, we met khun and others, Porsche's boyfriend also came. Kinn is a kind man he deserves an award because he is the only one who can be with Porsche. Ha ha just kidding.

Today I drank a lot and Porsche introduced me to my final year senior his name is Nodt and he looks very handsome not as handsome as my Vegas.

He was trying to flirt with me, and Porsche was also encouraging him. But I'm not interested, I only wish to back to the condo and chat with Vegas, it's almost been two weeks, since I and Vegas have properly spoken. Khun whined like a baby so I went with him to dance. We dance till we lost our energy.

After 3 hours we planned to leave, Tawan left first, then khun went with Porsche and kinn. Now I'm the last one left, so Nodt offered me to drive but I rejected him, I don't want to give him hopes. Then he left the bar. I booked the taxi, when I went out of the bar someone grabbed my hand and pulled me, I frowned. Then I saw my man Vegas.

"What are you doing Vegas?" I'm surprised why is he here. was he coming for tawan. My heart hurts.

"How much did you drink you can't even stand properly?"

"Are you worried about me?"

"Shh... Pete don't talk nonsense" and he covered my mouth with his hand. But I removed his hand and asked him.

"Did you come for Tawan?" my eyes filled with tears.

"If I came for that bastard then why I'm here with you Pete?" he is right why is he here with me now?

"Then did you come for me?" I can't help with my mouth, it automatically speaks

"No" after hearing that I removed his hand which was tightly grabbing my hands then walked towards the door. But he pulled me again now I'm in his embrace.

"Where are you going in this state, come with me I will drop you" he said but I rejected. He is not here for me in the first place.

"You go and do your fucking work. You came here to fuck, right? I know" I asked angrily. I can't control myself.

"No Pete I come here because of khun he called me and asked to join him. That's why I'm here. Don't think I'm a fucker always" I smiled when I heard his reason and last thing, I know is I passed out after smiling.

"How can you sleep like this when you're cute. Don't you worry, I may do anything to you? If you're acting this cute, how can I control myself?" - Vegas

Proof Read by: @Lazygal_Teerey