21. What's happening (1)

Pete Pov

When I opened my eyes, I was already at the room. Last night when i woke up I was at the beach with Vegas.

"Are you awake?"

My man asked with a bowl of curry in his hands. He knows me well. I smiled at him then I went to do my morning routine. We ate and talked a lot.

Then he dropped me off at my condo, and we decided to give ourself some private time. After graduation I will move in with him. The first three months are like the honeymoon phase for us. We love to spoil each other with love.

After 3 months of dating, we started to fight as all couples. But we didn't solve our problems ourselves like others. We always needed Lilly as an intermediate.

Yes, he allowed me to talk to Lily and what can I do? I'm using my mobile phone and laptop alternatively to chat with Vegas through two accounts at the same time. Sometimes he calls me while chatting with Lily. I'm so tired of using two actions at the same time.

First, it was fun for me. I can see the angry and soft side of Vegas at the same time but after days, months gone by, I started to realize we couldn't solve our problems without Lilly. Vegas always needs Lilly not me, that hurts me so, I planned to get rid of Lily.

So, I used an excuse that Lily is getting married, so she can't use this account anymore. Now Vegas needs to talk directly to me only. If he needs Lilly also, he can't find her. Because she does not exist in this world.

At first, Vegas always talked about Lilly and how much he missed her but he doesn't want to disturb her personal life. It is also hard for me, I always send morning messages and cared for Vegas via lily but I can't do that suddenly as Pete. He would have doubted me if I did that. So, I need to bring him to reality bit by bit.

And I partially succeeded. Now I'm in my final semester of third year. We need to attend the implant training at any one of Thailand's offices.

Arm, pol and Porsche choose to train at Kinn's company. Vegas didn't allow me to train with them. When I asked him where I should do my training? he just bought a startup company like he is buying coffee to do my training. I was stunned but I did what he asked me to do. I did my training and you know what he did first after buying the company? He fired all the staff, now I'm the only one who is working for Vegas.

When I asked why he did that, he told me that he saw one man trying to approach me, so he fired all of them. I can't control his jealousy. But I'm lucky to have him. I successfully completed my implant training and Vegas gave me, salary for that. I accepted that because I worked there. Vegas personally trained me to develop my business knowledge. He is perfect in every way. After my training Vegas sold the company, what a crazy man?

Now, I'm in my final year. My birthday is coming soon. Vegas would definitely prepare a surprise for me. So, I'm happily waiting for that. This is my first birthday after we started dating. And I planned to reveal lily to vegas after my birthday. I don't want to hide that from Vegas anymore. Now, I have the confidence that he can't live without me and the fact is... I didn't use lily to get vegas. Vegas and I met without lilly. He fell for me without Lily so if I told him the full story he would understand.

Vegas Pov

I'm so excited to surprise pete. But I won't forget Lilly's birthday. Her birthday is the day before Pete's birthday. I always wish her at exactly 12 at night by giving graphic cards which i make personally. That's the only thing I do for her every year. Even if she does not open my messages anymore, I want to send her a graphic card this year also. So, I went to my little brother's room. He is not there so I used his system without his permission.