26. Scared

Vegas Pov

<Flashback>

On Thursday morning, I went to the minor family mansion to talk to Macau. He was in his room.

"Hia how are you?" He came and hugged me.

"I'm good, Macau. Did you eat and sleep properly?" I'm worried about him. After I left in anger, I didn't attend his call. He must have been afraid.

"I'm scared hia, don't hate me"

"How can I hate you, Macau?" I patted his back and he was calm.

"Macau, I need your help"

"Yes hia"

"You have to hack Pete's phone and connect that to my laptop, I will give his mail id and password. It will be easy to hack right?"

"Hia what are you planning? Phi did that for you. He wants to be with you so only he used lilly"

"Macau he could use any method to approach me but he used my emotions, I won't forgive him in my life. If you don't want to help me then don't. I can hire anyone"

I know he won't allow me to hire anyone to hurt pete

"I will help you hia but promise me you shouldn't hurt phi"

"I promise you I won't dare to hurt him physically. So, don't worry about that"

My little brother is innocent he doesn't have any idea that physical torture is better than mental torture. I gave all the details to hack and he successfully hacked pete's phone.

"Can you tell me what you will do with this hia?"

"Don't worry about it Macau, I will show this to him and ask for an explanation." I lied, he smiled and hugged me.

"Don't yell at phi. Give him time to explain"

I smiled, then came back to my condo. Macau connected Pete's phone to my laptop and I already copied everything from Macau's system, the screenshots and location that Macau saved in the lilly folder.

<end flashback>

When I shouted at Pete he panicked and flinched. I felt his shivering but I didn't care about him.

when I wished happy birthday to lily he broke down. I'm here to break his heart into pieces but when I saw him crying, I couldn't take it. So, I left him there and went outside.

I could hear all his shouting and his cry. He really cried out loud. I can hear his sobbing. He continually crying for, maximum of an hour. when his cry fainted, I panicked. Is he ok? Has he fainted? So, I rushed in

But he was ok. He tried getting up but fell to the ground. So, I went near him to help him sit. I'm angry at myself for helping him. I couldn't punish him more so I just want to break up with him and move on. so, I tried to be gentle, I can't hurt the person I loved.

When he asked for a second chance that triggered my anger. Is he trying to fool me again? If he agreed to break up with me then I would have left him alone so he could live happily without my interruption, but he chose the wrong path. If he hasn't learned his lesson yet, I will show him another side of mine.

So, I said whatever came to mind and left the place. This time I didn't pity him. I will show him that he can't fool me anymore. If he wants to be with me, he should tolerate me to the death end.

I went to my condo and packed all my things and went to, minor mansion. I won't go to my condo anymore. I want distraction so I planned to do mafia business with my father. I'm not ready for boys and love shit anymore. I'm ready to obey my pa's orders. At Least he won't try to fool me.