29. New Beginning

Pete Pov

Porsche: "Pete get up from your bed or I will kick your ass. Get up sleepy, did you forget about your test today?"

When I heard the word test, I got up immediately. I need to pass the test today.

Po: "Oh my dumbass pete! go and get ready for your test otherwise your three years will be wasted because of your sleep."

P: "No Porsche, I must pass the test today. I must do that"

Po: "Then go and freshen up, I will go to kinn's room first."

P: "Hmm go otherwise Khun Kinn will kick your ass, when he knows, you are not in his room." I teased him.

He came and hit my head. Then I went out.

Yes, three years passed. And now I'm at the major family mansion.

Arm: "Hey pete, why are you still on your bed? Move your ass man. Did you forget about the test today? Get up man, I came to give you your suit."

He came and handed the suit that he prepared for me.

P: "I know. I will pass the test today, I don't know why you are all worried about my test more than me?" I whined while getting up from bed. Arm came in front of me with straight face and said,

A: "Because you spend your whole three years for this one-day Pete. That's why we are worried about you." I smiled.

P: "I know, don't worry and get out otherwise I will be late"

He patted my shoulder and went out.

I went to take my shower. After Vegas broke up with me, I couldn't contact him or macau. I tried so many ways to reach them but everything failed. My every attempt went vain. Once I went to meet Macau at school but he refused to meet me. He avoided me with all his might and I know why. I cried a lot that time.

I felt hopeless. Why can't I move on? Why did I feel empty in my heart? What did I do wrong to him? Why did he abandon me like a puppy? Why did he erase me from his life like nothing? I processed each and every word that Vegas told me on the day he broke up with me. The answer for each and every question is I love Vegas. That's the only thing that comes to my mind whenever I try to move on. I became tired. Tired of loving Vegas but I couldn't stop loving him. I don't know what makes me love him more than anything but one thing is for sure, No one can love me like he did. He did everything for me. He would die for me. His love is all I want in this world. I can't lose him like this. I want to try one more time but this time I will try another way.

After thinking about so many ways, I decided to step into the mafia world. That's not easy for me. I don't even know how to perform basic self-defense. I came to know that Khun Kinn offered a job to phi Nodt because he needed financial support and his family needs more money. So Khun Kinn helped him by recruiting Phi Nodt as his bodyguard.

So, I also decided to become a bodyguard. I asked Khun Kinn but he rejected me by saying the same thing Vegas told me, Pete you are weak, you can't fight, you can't get hurt, this world does not belong to you... bla bla bla.... But I had already decided, no one can change my decision. so, I pursued Porsche. He is the only one who can change Khun kinn's decisions. They had a big fight about me and finally Khun Kinn decided to give me a chance but he said first I need to train for three years. I need to act like I didn't know anyone.

"Pete, where are you?" a voice interrupted my endless thoughts.

P: "I'm taking a shower Pol, what do you need? Why are you in my room this early?"

Pol: "Oh kk come quickly, I came to give you the gun that I chose for you, use this and you must pass the test today, okay?"

P: "I will pol, now get out I have to change"