12: How to burn a toaster

Eat food, drink water, and get 5+ hours of sleep today or the snowman gets it
☃️🔫

Shalnark has joined the call

"Finally, it only took three hours." Killua mumbled.

"Oh I'm sorry. I'd like to see you try to get a shitload of glitter out of your hair." Shalnark scoffed.

"Seriously. We only used half the glitter." Killua replied.

"Half!? You covered a whole fucking city in glitter!"

"It was only, like, three fourths of the city." I stated.

"Why do you think that's normal!?"

"I mean, overthrowing the government and murdering thousands of people isn't considered normal." I informed. Is that going to stop me? Absolutely not. Fuck the government.

"Whatever. I can't believe Feitan didn't even get a single fucking piece of glitter on him." Shalnark grumbled. Neither did your boss-guy-waffle-human-alpaca-fedora-person-giraffe-alien-guy, but you aren't complaining about that. Feels like favoritism.

"That's because Feitan is amazing." Killua stated. Exactly. He could stab me and I would thank him.

"That doesn't explain anything- you know what, never mind. What do you want to do?" Shalnark asked.

"Your mom."

"Your mom."

"I hate both of you."

"Ouch. Deserved, but ouch."

"Anygays, we should play Never Have I Ever." I suggested.

"Fine."

"Alright."

"Okay, if you have done whatever it is, you have to drink an energy drink." I stated.

"Oh god, not again..." Parking-ticket mumbled.

"Deal. Never have I ever, rode a motorcycle." Shalnark said. I can't believe that you haven't rode a motorcycle. Pathetic.

"I have."

"I have."

"Why am I not surprised."

"Alright. Never have I ever, lied to a police officer." Killua said.

"I have."

"I have- Killua, you haven't lied to a police officer!?" Shalnark yelled.

"I just kill them." Killua replied.

"I- fair. Your turn Y/n."

"Never have I ever, gotten a tattoo."

"I have."

"I haven't."

"...Shalnark you have a tattoo!?"