24: How to avoid doing chores: Idiotic Style

It's been awhile since I last updated, sorry 😃

I enjoy writing this, but it's been hard to actually find the motivation to start writing (also no motivation to proofread so... you all should just be glad I wasn't drunk off of ApPeL jIuCe while writing this)

(I make extra chapters incase I don't feel like writing, but then refuse to publish them because I have a weird need to always have at least ten unpublished chapters 🥲)

Fuck depression
Fuck H***** (literally 😫)

Eat food, drink water, and get 69+ hours of sleep today or I'll never forgive you.

"How did you three even get arrested?" Christmas-tree asked.

We were now at the emo cult(?) meeting place. Which happened to be a mansion. It perfectly blended in with all the other mansions. They definitely stole it. I'm pretty sure they stole the car that they used to bring us here.

...

Correction, cars. We all didn't fit in one car so it ended up being a race. We won. The other team crashed their car. I wish I was in that car instead. How do you drive a car through a entire building without a single scratch to it, and then crash it into a stop sign?

Why were you driving it on a sidewalk? I'm confused. Very cool driving though.

"We robbed... a place." Shalnark replied. I'm still pretty sure you just fucking broke down a wall and didn't dig at all. They even gave you a spoon. So rude.

"An ice cream store. We robbed an ice cream store." Killua informed.

"Shalnark, you got arrested robbing an ice cream store?"

"We we're trying to get arrested! I didn't even want to rob the ice cream store!" Shalnark defended, his face now cosplaying as a tomato. He's gay for Unicorn. This isn't relevant. It's  just incase you haven't noticed.

"Actually, he suggested we rob the ice cream store." I corrected.

"As a joke! You guys were the ones that forced me to!"

"Ohhh, I see. You don't want us to embarrass you in front of your friends. It's okay, you can rob ice cream stores if you want. We don't judge." Killua mocked.

"Yeah. This is a safe place. If you want to spend your life robbing ice cream stores you can." Unicorn added.

"I hate you."

"Unicorn and Shark Tank sitting in a tree
K i s s i n g. First comes love, second comes marriage, third comes marriage counseling." Killua sang.

"Seriously Killua?"

"It's not my fault that you need marriage counseling." Killua said.

"Why were you trying to get arrested?" Clorox asked.

"We were bored." I replied.

"I'm going to tell you what I told Uvogin, you can't get arrested just because you're bored." Cockroach said.

"But-"

"No."

"But now we're bored again, and we don't have anything to do." Killua complained.

"Feitan, teach the kids how to torture someone or something."

"Alright."

"Hell yeah!"

"This is so much more fun then getting arrested!"

Many kneecaps were smashed that day. Anyone who picked on the trio for their height regretted it. Apparently Killua knows a lot about poison. A very good way to torture people.