49: How to

Eat food, drink water, and get 5+ hours of sleep today or Mama Chrollo will abandon all his little spider children and move to France to become a baker😖😖

The Phantom troupe was used to Y/n and Killua's bullshit. The person that the Phantom troupe was currently holding hostage, however, was not.

"So, are we ignoring the elephant in the room or..?" Hostage asked.

"Yes."

The elephant in the room being a literal elephant. Y/n and Killua stole a zoo. Not 'stole from a zoo'. They stole the zoo.

The zoo being stolen was also how the Zoldycks found and recaptured the chaos children, but that's not relevant.

"Welcome back." Silva greeted. Which Y/n obviously took as an invitation to kill him, per usual.

"God it's been so long since I last saw you." Killua said.

"It's been three hours." Illumi replied.

"Practically a lifetime."

"..."

Kalluto, who had entered the room only moments before Y/n and Killua showed up, chose to leave the room for their own safety.

That was probably a good choice. And by "probably" I mean definitely. Nothing good comes from excessive amounts of exposure to Y/n and Killua.

Zeno walked into the room, originally this was the start of a really bad joke but the author deleted it.

"It's nice to see you both alive." Zeno greeted. Most likely because seeing them dead would be traumatizing for the majority of people. As seeing a dead body is largely regarded as traumatic.

Silva was unaware of that fact, which is probably the reason he let two year old Killua watch Mike tear someone apart limb by limb.

Y/n and Killua are also unaware of that fact, as they keep trying to bring this cute green child dead bodies as gifts. The green child has no father, and therefore hadn't seen a dead body before.

The Phantom troupe is aware of this fact but gives No Fucksᵀᴹ. This is why they killed 347 people on their way to recapture Y/n and Killua again.

Which they succeeded at. The Phantom troupe has the flags now.

"I go out of my way to kidnap you, and this is how you treat me!?" Shalnark yelled.

"Look, this just wasn't working out okay? We just need space." Killua explained.

"You never left me alone when I needed space!"

"Well maybe if you voiced your opinions without yelling at us we'd listen to you!" This was a lie. Y/n and Killua's space was best enjoyed by invading Shalnark's space. ...Don't tell Shalnark though.

While this may seem like a not-all-that-well-written dramatic scene, it was actually about Killua and Y/n not allowing Shalnark into their blanket fort.