29: How to get away with murder by evolving into a cricket

(Yes, I did proofread this chapter.

HOWEVER. I HAPPEN TO BE DRUNK OFF IF APPEL JUICE AGAIN SO HAHA!

YOU ALMOSTTHOUGJ HAHAGA THIS CHAPTER SUCKS GOOD LYCK READING!)

Eat food, drink water, and get 5+ hours of sleep today

No threat.

Trust me.

You are safe.

T r u s t  M e.

"Congratulations to the remaining 500 applicants, you have passed the first phase of the Hunter exam."

...Why the fuck are all these people cheering? We've literally only passed the first phase. Out of... how many phases are there? Bro if there's more than ten I'm quitting. I didn't sign up for that shit.

...Okay, technically I did sign up for it. But it doesn't count because I forged my parent's signature, which means my application should be denied. So technically nothing is legal. Haha, it doesn't count, I win.

...Why am I talking to myself in my head like this?

"Please follow us to the second phase of the exam." Dave said.

"When did they get so professional? They were unprofessional as fuck when we were at the ice cream shop." Shalnark asked.

"Bitch you mean 'follow you' I ain't going nowhere. My feet already hurt." Habibi scoffed.

"Never mind..." Shalnark mumbled.

"...You've been sitting down for the past two hours-" Dave replied.

"Irrelevant."

"Whatever. I'm not going anywhere then." Dave stated.

"Wait, how will we get to the second phase of the examine then?" A random person asked.

"I don't know. Find it yourself or some shit. You're a grown adult. I know you live in your mom's basement but you can be independent for once."

After 478 people found the place the Second place of the exam is being held. (We don't question where the rest went.)

"Weren't there supposed to be 500 of you- whatever, it doesn't matter. Welcome to the Second phase of the Hunter exam. You're all going to be playing tag-"

"Tag? We're not children." Another random person scoffed. ...I mean, I am a child so...

"I'm literally thirteen." The examiner said.

"...Oh. How did you even get chosen to be an examiner?"

"I'm not even a Hunter. Almost all of the examiners are random people they kidnapped. Apparently the Chairman is insane or something."

"..."

"..."

"..."