44: How to get adopted by the Zoldycks

Eat food, drink water, and get 5+ hours of sleep today or the Vent Kingdom and the Underground Tunnels will never create a truce:(

Phantom Troupe's POV

"Y/n and that other child are either planning something or dead." Christmas stated. He, in fact, does remember that other child's name. But after "the incident" he pretends he doesn't.

"Seeing how they aren't capable of using their brains, they're probably dead." Phinks added.

"My bet is on them being kidnapped and currently tormenting their kidnappers." Machi said.

"Does nobody else care that my children are missing!?"

"Nope."

"Nah."

"Definitely not."

"Not really."

"No."

"...They could be alive and planning on how to annoy all of you." Shalnark mentioned.

"And suddenly we need to find Y/n and That other child!"

Y/n and Killua's POV

Killua and Y/n made a tree house! And then they made sixty-eight more treehouses! And now they have a tree town!

...Don't let Silverware know.

(Silverware already knows, but he is still refusing to acknowledge Y/n's existence.)

Phantom troupe's POV

"Siri, where can I find two mentally unstable children?"

"I don't know that. Please check with my supervisor, Walmart version of Ronald McDonald."

"Who- ...shit it's Hisoka." Of course they have to deal with the fucking clown! The one person worse than Killua and Y/n!

"...At least it's better than whatever Y/n and Killua have planned..?"

Y/n and Killua's POV

Illumi has shown Y/n the underground tunnels.

The Vent Kingdom is currently debating between a truce and a war.

Killua's Treehouse Kingdom is starting to become a potential threat.

A truce between Vent Kingdom and the Underground Tunnels might be beneficial to taking over Treehouse Kingdom.