Day 2. Blood rain

Shouts and screams of sheer terror echoed before being unceremoniously cut short. The fire spread unscrupulously, swallowing up the whole of the village and reducing everything it touched to ash and cinder. The bangs from the Barren Falcon pistol sounded off again and again as Alexi systematically executed anyone that he came across. For the murder machine, it did not matter who they were. Running was not enough to save anyone as Rodion hunted them relentlessly and cut them down before they could even get close to getting away. There was no emotion as his swords rose and fell furthermore. The red destructive beams from Dark Star's eyes fired off wherever Dark Lynx would point and slashed through several houses at a time like they were nothing, making them explode in a tremendous series of fireballs... which directly led to crimson raining down from the murky clouds.

The malicious and insane cackles of Makarov were being heard without stopping, the golden aura of the Harbinger of DOOM rolling off in waves from his body as his eyes and gauntlets glowed with a divine yet sickly yellow. Blood had literally begun to rain down on them, on The Butcher's Gunslinger and Sellsword as well as Nero himself... He was revelling in every single moment of it, covered in the blood of innocents, their souls would serve him, The Supreme Lord of Hell, very well once they were tortured beyond any shred of hope. They would be the fuel of his Hellish war machine. The sounds and sights of suffering were like a soothing lullaby to his twisted ears...

Monitoring everything was The Demon King, his calamitous power burning around him as he grinned and bellowed powerfully. "MERCENARY...! FIND THAT WHICH WE CAME FOR...! SO COMMANDS YOUR MASTER!!!"

A request met with the frightening and unmistakable roar... of the uncaged beast... the unchained predator... the demon worse than demons... The DOOM Slayer.

It did not sound right... It did not sound right... It was anguished... He was in agony...