Day 29. The Dark Beast unleashed

The nanofibertech boots of The Mercenary landed firmly on the stony ground leading towards Hyrule Castle. Soon, it was followed by the steel-toed boots of The Wild Princess and the reinforced leather greaves of The Wild Hero. They exchanged a glance before nodding firmly and marching forward in unison through the Malice-filled environment around them.

Luckily, Castle Town had been evacuated before the arrival of the dark forces and it appeared that they had yet to breach the gates and take over Hyrule Castle. It was obvious that a battle had already taken place, several houses were levelled and the fountain which stood as the centrepiece was damaged severely, water spilling around onto the stone pathways.

They proceeded carefully until reaching the very body of Ganondorf, laying on his back with several Royal Guard swords stabbed through his chest. The Malice around them emanated from his corpse, the tendrils swirling and leading back to the wound through his torso.

"Ganon..." Zelda whispered with a scowl, her hand clenched in a fist to her chest as her sacred power fizzled forth, steadily weaving around her.

Link's left hand shot to the Master Sword on his back, curled tightly around it as he lowered in a balanced stance. "What has he done...?" He inquired through gritted teeth, a green aura engulfing his figure and making his slightly widened eyes glow.

Suddenly, The Demon King began to cackle maniacally, his laughter growing in intensity as he clenched his right fist. The Crest of Courage in his possession glowed brightly before a massive cloud of hatred and malice spilt forth, engulfing it along with Ganondorf's form.

A deep rumble was heard all around them, echoing off the devastation. From the dark purple cloud, an enormous clawed hand emerged, curling into a fist as the divine gold gauntlet came into view, a tuft of burning orange fur showing from underneath. The gigantic demonic boar reared his head through the haze, several pairs of sharp tusks curled upwards and to the sides, prepared to skewer them. His eyes glowed brightly with a yellowish hue from the Mark of the Warrior and it seemed to resonate with the glow of the purple gem on his forehead, a vast burning orange mane over his robust form. He stomped his fists into the ground as he came out of the malice cloud, cracking and shaking it as he howled powerfully

The Mercenary showed his full predatory canines, his chant booming from the back of his throat. "Tei Slaven ben kar en tuk...!" (The Slayer will rip and tear)As he recited, his wings proceeded to slowly unfurl as the crimson aura burst forth, filling his sclera and shifting his pupils, becoming Blood-fueled. Warpaint of the same colour adorned his athletic body while his tone lowered and twisted. "Kar en tuk Hust en Vitar!" (Rip and tear Hell and Heaven) Yellow sparks flew off his silhouette, lines crossing his sclera and skin as he went into Overdrive. "Kar en tuk DU TEI EXUNT!!!" (Rip and tear until the death) A wave of chaotic purple became intertwined with the red aura, outlining his orifices and filling the empty spots of the warpaint on his expression and body. He'd gone into Onslaught, then his wings outstretched completely as he thundered powerfully and The DOOM Slayer had gone into Beyond Perfect Savagery.

Without another moment of hesitation, Ganon charged at him, an unstoppable force bearing down. Dynamo planted his feet resolutely and grabbed him by his tusks, sliding back several meters yet holding his footing. He wasn't an immovable object, but his will was an unbreakable sword and his strength an unbending shield.

Suddenly, a yellow glow engulfed The Boar King, chains of the same colour holding him in place. Taking advantage of the Stasis+, The Silent Knight and Princess coordinated their attacks, at first slashing away and shooting through the two massive tusks that came out the sides of his head. The ticking grew louder as the chains became bright red and the two flipped back after a mutual nod. The Final Knight topped their assault off with a direct Spartan Kick to his snout, flipping back as well with a swat of his wings.