Day 11. An owl breaks through

Thoughts were swirling around Dynamo's head still, his breathing still deepened and faster than it normally was. It was like he could not possibly fill up his lungs fully, a constant pressure being exerted around the whole of his being. Whatever part of him that was his own believed that this was the feeling of the chains that the Eden was setting on his actual self and the cage in which he was being held when in the form of The Maddened Savage Slayer.

The Mercenary was resolute in fighting this for the simple fact that he couldn't stand that way it felt. It was infuriating... Rage... hate... pain... The three main emotions which fuelled the power of The DOOM Slayer. In this case, rage and hate at his situation along with the pain that it brought, physical, mental and spiritual.

He closed his eyes and gritted his teeth, trying to focus, his face scrunching up in concentration.

When unexpectedly the window was broken into by a massive blue-eyed brown owl with giant eyebrows. It gave a 'hoot-hoot' before reaching through the broken window and yanking Dynamo's backpack.

The demonic mutant virtually instantly shot upright and blinked several times with his mouth agape. "Da ce naiba se întâmplă!?" (What the damn is happening!?) His inquiry was blurted out as he recognised the owl. It was Kaepora Gaebora... though the same question remained and The Bearer of The DOOM Slayer was absolutely flabbergasted at what followed.