Day 17. A demon worse than demons overlooking Kakariko

From the Ash Swamp where the Arthropod Cyclops Monster had been felled, The Mercenary headed straight north. He knew that there was no way that he could take Kakariko Bridge straight across and just stroll into the village. Definitely not in his current, extremely volatile condition. Still, he hoped that the village leader, Impa, would be able to assist him. There was also the matter of her connection to the Royal Family of Hyrule, serving as the Princess of Hyrule's closest friend and advisor. It was why he would attempt to sneak inside and get into direct contact.

Sneaking into the village of the Sheikah would be difficult on a decent day, even with his Splinter Cell abilities, but doing it while partly Maddened and controlled by the Eden... It would be a challenge to say the very least, if not altogether improbable.

The Final Knight swiftly ascended the rock, reaching the Pillars of Levia. He didn't head directly north, instead diverting and leaping over the narrow pathway below, heading through Bonooru's Stand and into Pierre Plateau. The further away he was the likelihood of him forfeiting what limited control he'd attained thanks to The Champion Hero's intervention was diminished.

A few rays of yellow-orange light still shone through the canopy beneath which he was striding, within the woodland where Lakna Rokee's Shrine was located and spotting the massive plant bud belonging to the Great Fairy Cotera. Coming out of it, he glanced around, making sure yet again that there was no one near or pursuing him. Ta'loh Naeg's Shrine was right up ahead and he walked towards it, the blue lights of the installation making the ring of royal blue in his eyes glow ever so slightly brighter, yet the lingering crimson aura of The DOOM Slayer still rolled off his body. Worse, the Eden's influence was still apparent in his left eye, making the crimson into a sickly divine yellow. The demonic mutant stopped next to the Shrine and gazed down upon the settlement, opening and closing his fists to keep control.

Steadily, Dynamo made his way into the village, seeking to go right to the leader's residence. He could feel his grasp on himself slipping, there were too many enticing fragrances twisted by the Eden, too many moans that echoed from nowhere, all too genuine. He was becoming overwhelmed by it but he had to keep strong and push through. Haide...! Haide, Deci...! Haide...! Rezistă...! (Come on. Come on, Deci. Come on. Resist.)