Day 4. On the prowl

His blood-caked figure prowled through the destroyed village, flames licking from each side as his predatory senses sifted through the scents of destruction and death. Continuous low growls of rage and pain came from him as he took heavy steps through. He knew what the treasure chest which The Demon King wanted looked like, a demonic goat-like skull with several horns adorning it.

It was very similar to what one would find in Hell and he should know. After all, he had been to Hell itself on several occasions and had intimate knowledge about how matters were. His body and mind still bore the scars of the plane of the damned. Such he would have to do for the rest of his immortal life. His healing factor was unable to fully mend them because The Final Knight didn't take proper care of himself.

Perhaps that was another reason why he found himself in this current predicament.

Though such considerations were not crossing his mind. All that was left was the madness and voices of Eden, urging and directing the stricken DOOM Slayer to do the bidding of The Demon King.

In the mind of The Butcher of Realms... Dynamo was merely fulfilling his true role and purpose, after all, he was the demon worse than demons. It showed very well from the blood around his mug and on his blades.