Day 12. Kaepora takes off

With stunning dexterity, Kaepora used his talons and claws to open it right up, uncovering the item that The Demon King had craved and The Second Hellwalker had gotten. He caught his gaze and almost seemed to beckon The Final Knight to pursue after him before flying off with another 'hoot-hoot'. In its talons was the item, glimpses of the royal purple-blue porcelain-like material able to be discerned.

He shook his head a few times and could barely believe that actually happened.

All too soon, the conditioning started to kick back in and he clutched his head with a growl of agony. Wheezing through his nose and teeth, he did his best to fight it. The Mercenary put his boots back on and swiftly checked the straps of his gauntlets as well as his hidden blades. The Adamantine-lined edges were cleaned, no blood or any debris on them. Then, he grabbed his backpack, making sure nothing else had been taken before closing it up and swinging it on his back. His eyes were peering towards where Gaepora was flying, but he caught a glimpse of himself in the shards of the window... his left eye still had the sickly divine yellow tint from the Eden to it, but, at the very least, a circle of his royal blue pupils was visible in both.

After that, Dynamo sniffed the air and caught the scent that Kaepora left behind. Still half Maddened, he bounded out of the broken window, hot on the trail.