Day 16. Triforce of Wisdom

The ground trembled beneath Dynamo's feet as he witnessed Gohma plummeting to the grass. Blood gushed out of its empty socket, the muscles, some of the nerves and tissue still connected to the ocular globe as he had his fingers dug into it deeply. An empty, forever icy gaze into nothing was etched on its red pupil and slitted black iris, the veins still pulsating through its sclera made it clear that there was no reanimation from this.

The Final Knight straightened and cracked his neck from side to side, a long growl rumbling in the back of his throat and deep from his chest. He had to be honest with himself... the demon within had relished this... and it ironically granted him more control, the influence of the Eden lessening ever so slightly.

Suddenly, something that The Second Hellwalker had not expected in the slightest transpired. A piece of the Hyrulean Triforce shot out of Gohma's corpse before it decayed rapidly, turning black, purple and magenta, dissipating down into a pool of malice as it got mixed in with the blood.

Dynamo released his grip on the eye before it decayed into nearly nothing as well, his rage-filled gaze going to the floating sacred triangle above his opened left palm. The piece clearly resonated with the ones he already possessed, though having it did not help the energetical imbalance within him. He would have to bear it until passing it onto someone who could more properly make use of it. There were only two candidates on his mind, the third not being viable currently due to unfortunate circumstances.

His hand curled and he became the temporary bearer of this Triforce Mark as well, his teeth gritting at the unevenness between the demonic and divine energies within him. He could feel the Maddened Savagery starting to creep in, to drown his conscious self. The red mist crept over his vision but he fought to keep as much composure as he could.

Kaepora... the odour was still there and he sniffed it out like the uncaged beast that he would permanently be, getting back on the trail.

Dynamo was conscious enough to realise that it led into Kakariko Village. A central trading point in Hyrule and the current home of the Sheikah community... There was no way that he would be able to walk through the front gates just like that... Not after what had transpired. As such, he decided to take the long way around, climb the hills and mountains to the east and come down from the north into the borough. In doing this, he hoped that he would avoid causing a commotion, panic and fight, and get some much-needed relief from more familiar allies.

If The Mercenary's plan would work out... it remained to be seen...