First Meeting 🤝

Hello, my name is Hyunjin I am 17 years old I came to Seoul to study. I live in Busan with my mother. I came a few days ago to Seoul and today is my first day of school I am excited because it's my first day. I have few friends in my life and I want to study hard to become successful in life.

Hyunjin gets ready for school and locked up his hostel room.

Waiting for the bus at the bus stop.

Someone calls Hyunjin by his name.

Hey Hyunjin heyyyyyy

Hey Minho, Hyunjin says

Minho is Hyunjin's childhood friend he was his friend since he lived in Seoul in his childhood. Hyunjin was 6 years old when his parents moved to Busan.
Minho was his only best friend back then.

Minho: hey did you wait long for me?!

Hyunjin: No not that much.

Minho: oh I woke up late this morning

Hyunjin: don't you put an alarm on

Minho: yeah I forgot to.

Hyunjin: look the bus is coming

They get on the bus and finally arrived at school the school campus was very big. Many girls were getting attached to Hyun-jin.

A girl said omggggg he is so handsome

Minho and Hyunjin entered the school campus while Minho was joking with Hyunjin. He was smiling because Minho was reminding him of a childhood incident.

Everyone on the campus was looking at him

Minho: look they are looking at you

Hyunjin: really

Minho: now I don't think they are looking at you

Hyunjin: why!?

Minho: look at the back.

Hyunjin turns back and saw a motorbike coming towards them the biker was riding the bike at high speed.
The biker stops the bike in the middle of the school campus.
Everyone on campus was cheering him.

Hyunjin: do you know the guy?!

Minho: yeah of course he is our school's popular guy

Hyunjin: really why he is famous by the way?

Minho: because he is hot as hell haha

Hyunjin: I want to see his face

The bike rider puts out the helmet and shakes his head his hair was blonde and then he got off the bike and walks towards his friends.