Accidentally 4

After fighting with each other all are getting punishment from class teacher the punishment is that they have to write sorry hundred times Felix rolled his eyes and was not writing Hyunjin was sincerely writing sorry because he was very sorry for doing fighting Han filled the paper with one sentence and all completed their punishment successfully except Felix .

Teacher enters in room and asked did you all wrote it .

Seungmin: yes we did it except Felix

Teacher told Felix to do first of everyone 
Teacher said I will let you all go if Felix first aid everyone Seungmin's eye was looking like a tomato and In got cut on his elbow Han's back was paining because of Minho and Chang Bin was bitten by Seungmin because he is a puppy Chan's hand was paining because In hold his hand tightly.
Everyone was in a painful condition Felix first aid all of them but when Hyunjin turns come he was not ready for it but he gently clear blood from his lips he was hitted by his elbow Hyunjin was feeling the pain so he grabbed Felix hand suddenly he noticed that he got a big cut in his hand but Felix immediately tried to hide it from him.

Hyunjin: give me the first aid box

Felix: no I am okk...

Hyunjin: don't be stubborn

Hyunjin grabbed his hand and tried clean the blood and first aid it properly

Teacher warned everyone not to do this kind of things.

Everyone went to class.

After school Hyunjin went to his hostel and clean himself and went to bed and thought what a terrifying day was today first day of school was a disaster.
He went to his study table and heard a sound of something from the next room . So he went outside of his room to check whether everything is ok or not he knocked the next room guys door and found out that it was Felix.

Hyunjin: what why are you here?!

Hyunjin was totally shocked

Felix: I live here so what do you mean why...

Hyunjin shifted here two days ago

Hyunjin looked at Felix he was wearing a towel

Hyunjin: where are your clothes?

Felix: I was taking a shower and if you are done with investigation please let me give peace and go back to your room.

Hyunjin: ok I will go but I heard a weird sound.

Felix: my glass fell from the table

Hyunjin: are you ok did you get hurt anywhere.

Felix: I am ok but my glass is not ok it is broken into pieces.

Hyunjin: let me help you.

Hyunjin entered the door and found out that the room was very dirty and the room was looking like a haunted house