Victory

Felix took his sit and Hyunjin was standing beside them.

Hello everyone my name is Felix and I am the new owner of star advertising company. I knew many people don't know me but from today this company is will be restarted in a new way. Today I will take company to the an another place to the place this company deserves and all the employee who are efforting and working daily they will receive there deserving place today. And I would like to present you our new project. Meet our new I
Client Mr Steve (Australian client).

Mr Steve grabs everyone's attention in the hall. Everyone in the hall started looking at Mr Steve. Mr Steve entered and took a sit beside Felix.

Flash back

At that day when Felix called Hyunjin at the cabin and told him about Mr San.

Let's make a plan Felix said. Ok let's tell this about Mr Steve after getting few evidence.

Felix and Hyunjin collected all the evidence from the CCTV. Felix contacted Mr Steve and told him to believe in me him that Mr Park is stealing their ideas from their company. Mr Steve was not believing it at first but then Hyunjin send some proofs to him of Mr San and Mr Park meeting at the restaurant and of Mr San sending email to Mr Park.

End of flash back

Everyone claps in the hall. Mr San was shocked to see that Felix signed with Mr Steve. Mr Park enters in the hall and started shouting.

How can you sign up with them you have contracted with me Mr Park said. Everyone turned around and saw him. Oh finally Mr Park is here Felix said. Everyone clap for him. Han and Minho at back started clapping loudly. Hyunjin smiled a little. Now everyone please lock your eyes in the screen. In the big screen Felix showed all proves to media and every employee about Mr San leaking all information about their project and Mr Park talking with him and showing the pendrive to everyone. Mr San tried to run but Han catched him. Police enters in the hall and catches Mr Park and Mr San. Hyunjin handed all proves to the police officer. Police took both of them and leaves the hall all media started asking Mr Park why did he did this. Mr Park tries to cover his face. Felix signs the contract infront of everyone and shakes his hands with Mr Steve. Everyone clapped and all employees were looking very happy. Every international ads will be arranged in Korean version by Star advertising. Everyone started clapping and cheering. The press conference ends everyone was leaving for home Hyunjin was standing in a corner and was smiling. Felix approached him why are you standing here all alone. I am happy that this company will get the real place again every employee looks very happy. Yeah you look happy to Felix said. By the way how do I say oh thanks for helping me. What? Hyunjin asked. I said thanks. Felix started looking somewhere else and starts scratching his head. Please say it again. Oh I am not gonna say it anymore. Ok ok wait. Don't say me thanks it's my duty to safe my career. Oh let's go home I will drop you Felix. No it's ok. Nothing is ok let me drop you. Han and Minho come infront of them. Oh what a nice scene was that like a movie scene Han said. Yeah everyone thanks for helping Felix said. Yeah your wife did great. Minho laughed then made a disgusted face. Was that my applause or insult Minho said all of them started laughing after. Ok everyone today I am treating you all Felix said let's go to club. Let's wear casual cloths. Let's call all friends it would be like a get together. Hyunjin called Chan and told him to join them. Lee know called others and told them to join.

At the club

Everyone came and join the party. Oh were is Chan Chang Bin asked. He is on his way oh look he is here Hyunjin said. Seungmin and Jeong-in were dancing. Minho and Han our lovey dovey couples were enjoying their kiss.

 Minho and Han our lovey dovey couples were enjoying their kiss

Chang Bin and Chan were talking about somthing. Hyunjin was sitting alone then suddenly Felix approached him. Hey Felix said. Hyunjin give a smile why are you sitting alone. Let's cheers. Hyunjin and Felix drink the shots. Have you thought about that what I asked ? What? The elder asked. Oh you forget that day are you about our relationship as friends with benefits. Then suddenly jeongin comes and interpret. Why are you two sitting here let's dance. All of them started dancing like mental patients. Lee know and dancing sexily all made a space for them the crowd started applause them dancing sexily Hyunjin and Seungmin started making fun of them Chan started covering his face Chang Bin doesn't know how to react. Everyone clapping and telling them to kiss eachother suddenly Han takes out somthing from his pocket and takes out and a ring and sits on his knees. "Found the reason for my smile, the day I found you. Will you let me be the reason for your smile?" Han asked this to Lee know. Everyone got shocked what was just happening. Can I be your husband? Han asked to Minho. Minho was stunned to speak. Like really you. Minho suddenly hugged Han tightly and started crying hardly. Yesss I will marry you. Minho started crying hardly Han grabs Minho's face and kissed him softly. Han was smiling and clearing Minho's face. Don't cry babe. I am crying because I am happy. I wanted this to happen I want to be with you till I am at the end of my life I want to stay with you forever. All were little emotional. Hyunjin started crying too. The crowd started clapping for them. Let's take a selfie Seungmin said everyone posed. Wow nice short Seungmin said.

The dj started a romantic song for them the crowd started dancing with their pairs Hyunjin was standing alone

The dj started a romantic song for them the crowd started dancing with their pairs Hyunjin was standing alone. Chan came to him and asked him to dance with him. They started dancing suddenly Chan pulled Hyunjin towards Felix. They both crashed with eachother from back. Hyunjin turned and Felix turned around too. Chan left quietly. Can you dance with me Felix asked. But Hyunjin turned around and saw no-one was standing behind him. Ok then Hyunjin puts his hands around Felix waist and Felix puts his hands on Hyunjin's shoulder. They danced together making a eye contact.

Chan leaves and went towards Chang Bin. You are really great bro. Binnie said. No I am not great I am just trying to fix the things. Now I want to really move on from Hyunjin cause I can see how happy he looks with Felix. What about you? What will you do next? I will find a new love for me I deserve someone else who is waiting for me Chan said with a beautiful smile in his face. Don't tell me you are dating someone else. No I am not dating but I think I got someone. Oh my God who is that lucky person by the way. I am not gonna tell you she is probably waiting for me ok bye I have to meet her. Oh you are dating a girl keep going on I am happy that you are developing your life. But I will be more happy if this two becomes couples again. Chan leaves.

Hyunjin was deeply looking into Felix's eyes. The song stoped and they immediately broke the connection between them. The party went well. Hyunjin was waiting for bus at the bus stop. It was middle of the night not a taxi or a bus was coming. Then suddenly a biker approached him. The biker takes off his helmet it was Felix. Immediately Hyunjin heart started beating like when he first saw Felix. He remembered their first meet. Hyunjin went deep into his thoughts. I will drop you sit down Felix said. Hyunjin was stunned. Hyunjin sits behind Felix without touching him. Felix speeds up and Hyunjin suddenly grabbed him tightly. Finally he reached at the drome. Hyunjin gets down from the bike with a little disbalance. Felix stops him and said can you tell me the answer. Hyunjin was in thoughts I can't say that right now cause I need time to think. Hyunjin turns around and walks fastly. Felix made a confused face. I don't know what happened to him suddenly Felix said this to himself. Felix leaves immediately.

At morning

Hyunjin woked up hurriedly and realised that it was weekend. Oh gosh I got a little heart attack. Hyunjin took a shower eat his breakfast and lied down and starts reading a book he wears his glasses and lied down on his bed. After that he started watching a anime. Suddenly someone calls him. He takes his phone and answered. Ok I getting new roommate what today he is coming. Hyunjin started cleaning his all messy room but suddenly someone rings the door bell. Hyunjin runs towards the door and opens it with a smile.

End of the episode.....................................

Will update the story when I get time from studies please stay tuned 🙂

Word count: 1565