Unexpected Jealously

It was morning

Felix opens his eyes and rubs his eyes...

He was watching the morning sky suddenly he rolls up to the left side of his bed and he found out that Hyunjin was sleeping beside him . He was shocked and found out that Hyunjin was not wearing anything and he was also half naked he was so surprised that he kicked Hyunjin from the bed . Hyunjin fell down from the bed and gets up.

Hyunjin: why did you kicked me?!

Felix: why are you sleeping next to me . And why are you not wearing anything.

Hyunjin: do you know you made me stay up all night . I slept at 4am because of you.

Felix: what do mean by I stayed you up all night .

Felix immediately checks his bottom under the sheet. He checks his body but he can't feel any pain.

Felix: but I can't feel anything.

Hyunjin: actually I can feel the pain .

Felix: what are you saying?!

Hyunjin: Its hurting me very much

Felix: what are you saying did I do something to you.

Hyunjin: yes you did everything

Flashback...............

Yesterday night....

Felix gets towards Hyunjin and they made a eye contact Hyunjin can't takes his eyes off from Felix . Suddenly Felix pulled him more near him . And after that he bitted his ears. Hyunjin started screaming. Ahhhhhhh he was feeling very pain Felix gets up and started his karaoke and started singing and dancing he was singing out of scale Hyunjin was trying to escape but Felix was not going to let him go he pulls Hyunjin and said him to dance Hyunjin was sitting quietly in the corner of the room even if he escapes he doesn't have his rooms key so he decided to sit quietly. Felix was enjoying himself and he felt asleep after doing all the things. Hyunjin clamed down himself and tried to control his anger. Felix felt asleep in the couch and he also throws up. Hyunjin gently opens his jacket and tshirt he had a perfect and fit body Hyunjin took him in his arms and Felix again throws up on his new dress and he again gets angry but clamed himself because he don't have any option. Hyunjin puts down Felix gently and went to washroom he took out his new tshirt and went to bed and trys to sleep he can feel the pain in his ears and his head was also paining because of him he went to sleep at the dawn and sleeps beside Felix he watched Felix sleeping peacefully and said in his thoughts how can he sleep peacefully after taking my peace away. He was watching him sleep he was looking so cute while sleeping after that he felt asleep.

Present time............

Felix: if I did any hurtful thing to you please forgive me I am really sorry for that.

Hyunjin: no its ok because you were drunk

Felix was thinking that he make out with Hyunjin and Hyunjin thought he was sorry about biteing him in his ears. Felix don't remember anything what happened at the night and the misunderstood was created.

Felix: no its not ok did I hurt you very much lets go to check to the hospital.

Hyunjin: no its not that much paining now I am okk.

Felix was worried because he did a shit.
Hyunjin was thinking why he is so much sorry .

Hyunjin: I will go to the doctor if it hurts very much in my ears.