Suddenly

Felix immediately gives his hand to Gina. Are you ok? Felix asked. She somehow get's up from the pool a staff immediately brings a towel for her. Take her to the changing room. The shoe broked a staff said. Oh this type of product they will sell let me complain them Felix said. Hyunjin interrupts and said no need to complain. Why not? The younger asked. Cause... cause ... Felix said his staffs to leave. Tell me now. Hyunjin said the shoe was broken because of me I broke it. What? Why? I broke it because I was angry she was very rood to everyone. Wait what? I never thought you will do this. I don't except this from you Felix said. Please leave I want to be alone. The elder left. Chan immediately tries to claim down the situation. The situation is totally fucked up chan said to himself. Felix sits down near the pool. Why he is doing things like this Felix said this to himself.

Hyunjin leaves the venue Chan followed him. Hey stop. I shouldn't have did that I forgot about that it was about the shoe brand's reputation. I am really sorry for this what I did? Hyunjin said. You didn't did anything wrong but you choose the wrong path. Anyways go home take some rest it will you did hard work today.

At drome

Hyunjin was doing some work on his laptop. Felix was not yet home Hyunjin opened the fridge and takes out a soju he drinks the whole bottle then someone rings the door bell. It was Minho, Han and Chan. Let's party tonight. Everyone gathered around the table and shouted cheers. Everyone started drinking all were drunk. Hyunjin showed his dance moves he drank 10 shots of votka. Everyone was not that much drink like Hyunjin was.

I think our plan is working, Minho said. Yeah I think we should leave before Felix comes Han said and laughed like crazy. I think you are also drunk Minho said. No I am not he laughed again. Chan tried to claim down Hyunjin. Hey Felix when did you got dimples hahaha. Hyunjin laughed. You are very much drunk I am not Felix. Oh let me check Hyunjin puts his hands on Chan's dick oh you are not Felix I am really sorry hahaha Hyunjin laughed. I think we should leave Minho said. They quietly left and Minho somehow managed to carry Han. Hyunjin was dancing and  showing twerk all alone and sits down on the floor and started laughing.

Then Felix enters and noticed it was little messy. He enters and heard someone laughing he approached towards the couch and saw Hyunjin on the floor. Hyunjin was still laughing. Hey Felix wait you are not Felix Hyunjin said and started laughing. I know you are just a imaginary person hahaha. Let me show you some dance move. Hyunjin immediately gets up and plays a romantic song. He slowly danced in a sexy way and touched Felix cheeks and started shouting oh no you are real he started crying suddenly oh why are you real. Felix touched him tries to claim him down. Claim down you are to much drunk today I have never seen you like this who said I am drunk he smirked. You are my bedfriend hahaha. Hyunjin was totally out of control. I don't know how my ex boyfriend became my bedfriend hahaha..... I can't laugh my stomach is paining..... We were lover weren't we Hyunjin asked making a sad face.

Then suddenly the surrounding became serious. We were lovers Hyunjin said and sits on the couch. Felix couldn't say a word. Hyunjin started crying tears came out through his beautiful cat eyes. I was your boyfriend but we broke up because of a silly reason. I always thought that I will stay with you forever but my thoughts are in thoughts it never filled me with happiness. I become successful in my career but I I wanted happiness love everything that I didn't got. Hyunjin's eyes became red tears were slipping through his cheeks. I wanted love but my love never tried to understand me always. Never listen to me what actually happened that day and left me behind.

After hearing that Felix eyes became glossy.

Never tried to know what happened that day and to me Hyunjin suddenly started crying hardly. You actually never understood me after saying that he looks at Felix. Felix tried to say something but Hyunjin started saying I don't want the past in my life my life is totally ruined. I don't deserve this world. A time came when I don't want to survive you know what happened to me after you went away Hyunjin yelled.

Five years ago

Hyunjin returned from hospital he was sleeping at his bed. Hyunjin's mother was very worried because of his son's condition. Chan was there with him. Ms Hwang don't worry everything would be fine. Why this happened to my son? She started crying. Don't worry I will fix everything Ms Hwang he would be alright. Hyunjin started living alone in his room he doesn't like to go outside of the house and was still mentally unstable. One day Hyunjin went outside of his room and tried to go outside. He was walking through the footpath to get some fresh air. Ms Hwang went Hyunjin room and found out that her son was not at home. Ms Hwang immediately called Chan and told him that Hyunjin went somewhere with out saying where he went.

Hyunjin was about to cross the road he was standing and waiting for the signal to become green Hyunjin started crossing the road and he suddenly stopped walking and started thinking about Felix again. The traffic light turned into red a car was coming towards him in speed. Suddenly someone holds Hyunjin tightly and takes him out through the crossing to footpath.

Are you mad? Chan yelled. Yeah I become mad that day when Felix left me. Why did you saved me? Hyunjin asked. Chan yelled are you mad you will die because of someone who didn't even listen to you. Chan holds his hands and takes him to his home.

Hyunjin's mother immediately grabbed Hyunjin tightly. Why did you left with out saying anything? She started crying holding his son. Don't do this again. Chan thank you so much I was worried about him.

Hyunjin was daily going to check up to a psychologist. Doctor told him to make mind to do something else. Chan started visiting daily but Hyunjin didn't talk to him. One day Hyunjin was sitting alone Chan came near him and said I brought something for you. Hyunjin was still not responding to him. Chan takes out a drawing board, a colour set and a colour set for him. But he didn't look at him. One day Hyunjin took the drawing board and started drawing somthing. Chan visited him as always. He opened the door and saw Hyunjin painting something it was a beautiful scenery. Wow Hyunjin you are really creative. Hyunjin looks at him and started explaining what he drew. Wow your drawing idea is nice. Hyunjin gave a smile it was the frist smile he gave after many months. Hyunjin's mom watched his son laugh again and teared up because of happiness. Chan started visiting him daily and Hyunjin started talking with everyone. Chan and Hyunjin went to amusement park together they became friends. Chan thank you for entering into my life Hyunjin said with a smile.

Chan and Hyunjin started to go to school together again they completed their graduation and after that they joined in an advertising company together.

End of the past

Felix hugged Hyunjin tightly. Hyunjin fell asleep. He carried the elder somehow and lied him down on his bed and puts the blanket on him. Felix started thinking what actually the elder wanted to say. And decided to meet Chan personally.

Message

You
Sorry to disturb you but I
want to meet you.....

Chan
Ok I am free tommorow location?!!

Felix
I will send you the location
Tommorow......

End of the episode...............................

Will Felix realise that he was very harsh on Hyunjin at the past?
See you in the next episode

Word count: 1383