A Date

Chan woke up and saw that Hyunjin was not beside him. Chan went to washroom and saw Hyunjin was washing his face.

Hyunjin washed his face and was not trying to make eye contact with him.

Chan : are you ok

Hyunjin: my head is paining

Chan: yeah because you were very much drunk.

Hyunjin: sorry if I made a problem for you.

Chan: no its ok. Cause we met after many days with our friends.

Hyunjin: Yeah lets go to office

Chan: are you forgetting that today is holiday

Hyunjin: oh I totally forgot.

Chan: ok I am going make something for you.

Hyunjin: Yeah I am joining you after washing up myself.

Chan leaves the washroom and went to make something but he saw that there was nothing in the fridge so he went to the departmental store to buy eggs and milk.

Hyunjin went to kitchen and saw that Chan was not there Hyunjin was alone in the house Chan's house was big and was decorated perfectly he was watching all stuffs in house he saw a picture of Chan with his family

There was a shelf with many Books Hyunjin found out that Chan was obsessed with Books Chan's room was filled with medals which he got from swimming competitions. Hyunjin went to a room that was locked but he luckily got the keys of the room he opened the room and saw the room was filled with instruments. Hyunjin was surprised how amazing is Chan. Hyunjin saw a album where he found out some photos of Chan when he was a baby he found out their school's album book where he found out the picture of them and then he suddenly noticed that he was standing behind Felix. Tears felt through his cheeks after watching that he was happy with him. Hyunjin started remembering past that the past was a shit. Felix left him because of misunderstanding he couldn't even get a chance to explain what happened that day. Suddenly Hyunjin heard a door opening noise. He locked the door kept the keys in the same place.

Chan locked the door and straight went to the kitchen.

Chan: Hyunjin where are you!!?

Hyunjin entered the kitchen.

Hyunjin: I am leaving

Chan: why are you leaving?

Hyunjin: I not feeling well.

Chan : what happened should I take you to hospital?!

Hyunjin: no I am ok I just want to be alone.

Chan noticed that Hyunjin's eyes were red.

Chan: are you crying

Hyunjin: no something went into my eyes.

Chan: let me see

Chan moved towards Hyunjin and tried to check his eyes. But Hyunjin don't let him do.

Hyunjin: Chan I am ok now I have to leave... Don't worry about me....

Chan: as your wish but atleast eat the breakfast with me.

Hyunjin: ok I will...

Chan started cooking pancakes for Hyunjin suddenly Hyunjin asked.....

Hyunjin: Chan do you love to read books and you are a swimmer too I saw many medals.

Chan: oh thats nothing yeah I love to read books.