Feelings of love

Hyunjin hugged Felix tightly and started to check him if he is ok or not. He saw a small cut in his hand.

Hyunjin started yelling at him.

Hyunjin: why are you so careless?! What would happened to me you got hurt have you ever thought about me how will I live without you. Do you know how much you hurt me don't you even realised that the drama you created was hurting me from inside. Why do you did that?!!!

Felix: because I love you idiot........

Felix breaks down on the floor after saying that

Felix: you always think about yourself have you ever realised how much I was hurt because of you you ignored me and always stayed with Lia haven't you realised that I am also hurt.....

Felix starts crying and yelling at Hyunjin. Hyunjin also started to cry and hugged Felix.

Hyunjin: I am sorry I am really really sorry I don't realised that I have hurt you very much but everytime I tried to chase you I can't...... I fell in love with you at the first meeting. I love you Felix..

After that Hyunjin kissed Felix passionately Felix started kissing him back Hyunjin took Felix up and hold him against the wall Hyunjin kisses him.

Felix: I love you Hyunjin. I think I am in a dream......

Hyunjin: no its not a dream ..... Want to see the real love.

Felix pulls Hyunjin's collar and press him  against the wall and tries to make a eye contact.

Felix : you mean you want to express your love to me

Hyunjin rolls and press Felix against the wall.

Hyunjin: yes I want to make you know how much I love you

Felix:  I think you should change first you are all wet.

Hyunjin: are you leaving the compitition.

Felix: who said I am running away I never leave any compitition.

Felix rolls and opened his black leather jacket which he always wear.

Hyunjin: do you wanna fight.

Felix smirked

Felix: obviously I will be the top.

Hyunjin: oh its not gonna be easy for you because I will be top.

Hyunjin smirked back and winked. He pulls up Felix over the table and starts kissing him roughly. Felix puts his hands on Hyunjin's cheeks and pulls him and bites his ear softly. Hyunjin smirks and he carried Felix into the bathroom and kisses roughly.

Writer: if you don't want to read this part please skip.

Play taste or red lights while reading this (⁠ ⁠˘⁠ ⁠³⁠˘⁠)⁠♥

Felix takes offs hyunjin t shirt and starts the shower that made him wetty and  presses Hyunjin against the wall.

Hyunjin: I will not gonna make you win easily.

Felix: oh really.

Hyunjin carried Felix and presses him against the wall and opens his tshirt.

Hyunjin: do you still wanna fight.

Felix: I want it now I could not control myself anymore.

Hyunjin: are you sure!!!

Felix: hell yes I want it.

Hyunjin: I am gonna do it roughly.