Chapter Twenty one - Despair

Alex

Everything ached, every bone every muscle in my body ached more than I ever knew they could. A shiver ran over my body and my teeth began to chatter. It was cold here. Wherever I was. I forced myself to sit up but I just didn't have the energy and I slumped back down onto the cold concrete floor. My wrists burned from the rope that held them tightly in place behind my back, I was unable to remove the blindfold that had covered my eyes for god knows how long. How long had I been here? I let out a sob as the emptiness filled me. Mike, Mike had taken me. He was in the woods at the creek, he'd bashed my head against that tree and next thing I remember was waking up here. Blindfolded. I don't think he was here now but he had been before. He'd kissed me, the memory of his hands all over me, his body on mine filled my mind again and I turned to the side to throw up. I'd thrown up countless times since I'd been here. It didn't stop him though, he seemed amused by it. Another shiver covered my skin as I felt the coolness from the concrete against my bare body. I couldn't take this any longer. I wished for this to be over, for him to either kill me or for someone to come to my rescue. For Chase to come to my rescue.

Please find me Chase