Matt-trick or treating

As Halloween is over I would like to write a chapter now since I'm a lazy as bitch and also welcome if you see this book and yea on to the story
(YOUR FIT)

You Matt nick and Chris and madi are going around the town getting candy and Matt had got a lot and so did you as you are a cat and Matt is a cowboy and Chris is the 80s instructor and nick is the other father and madi is the other mother

————————
You all when diffrent says as Matt was with you  and the others went together. Matt had got his whole bag full "Y/N WE GOT SOOOOO MUCH CANDY IM GOING TO GO CRAZZZZZY"he said talking about how you both knew how he was going to get a sugar rush.
"Okay matty don't go to crazy"you say giving him a peck on his cheek and he nods smiling  at you.

—————-
You all where walking home when Matt stop in his tracks you all looked back and you told the two to keep going.
"Y/n... I feel sick"he said putting a hand on his aching stomach, you walk closer to him and take him to the pavement as yall where walking in the road.
"Sick like fever or full sick?"you ask kinda having an idea about this but wanting  his idea "heavy and full"he said and you pull him into a hug he did have a lot of sodas(my block did sodas and candy and chips) and candy and chips as you look and see his bag empty . "Baby why did you eat them all,there was like 10 pounds of goodies in the bag matty"you say and he nods arms around his stomach and tears coming from his blue eyes kinda like a waterfalls.
"Aww baby don't cry let's go home I cuddle you if you want"you say and he nods and you help him up and you two walk to the triplets house and he had some tears coming out but not as bad just some sniffles you rub his back as you two walk you gave him your jacket(around his shoulders he was shivering) and he gives you a small smile till he sqeeezes his eyes as a cramp came. "You okay Matt?"you ask as he stops again hunched over with his hands on his knees. After a few mins he nods and you two walk back and you take him to his room and tell nick and Chris all about what happend they nod and they tell you to tell him to get better and you nod and go to his room.
————————
(Tw/gross warning:this might get graphic mentions of poop if you want to skip i will see you in the next chapter but if not keep reading)

You walk into the room and he had changed out of his costume and you did to as you did have clothes over there as you slept there a lot. You both had matching Christmas bottoms and a white and black tee(you can pick who has these)
"Okay bubba where does it hurt the most"you ask and he lifts his shirt and puts your hand on the middle of his bloated stomach and you press down gently and he scoots to your shoulder and puts his head on your shoulder(let's say he has a tv in his room)
"Can we watch a show ?"he asks kinda muffled you nod and open Netflix on his tv and you put on boo bitch(best show sad ending tho)
—————-
After a while he jumps of bed rushing to the bathroom you are kinda confused but kinda had an idea but a few mins later he came back
(Graphic warning)
"I think I'm consipated"he said with blush on his cheeks and you tell him to sit tight and you go to get him a glass of water and some laxative powder and you mix it with a spoon and you give it to him and he drinks it and you rub is stomach for a while
————————————————-
He feels a loud gurgle and you look at him then his stomach. "Do you have to go?"you ask and he nods in pain but he tells you he is scared
"You want me to come with you I can hold your hand you say and he nods and you take him to the bathroom you turn around and he hold your hand(yk) he drops his pants to his ankles(yk what happens I don't have to say skip to when y'all are back to bed)
You and him get back and you cuddle him with his head on your chest and you playing with his hair and he asks you yo sing for you(song up top) and it lures him to sleep I'm your arms then you soon after
THE END I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS AND I WILL BE DONG NICK AS A MALE READER AS YK GAY RIGHTS FOR NICK AND YEA LOVE YOU ALL BYEE
Xoxo maya