He passes out-nick

Okay here is the fits and the song

Song

The request also:

(Okay we start now)Nick was asleep in his room and matt and chris was in chris room

(Okay we start now)
Nick was asleep in his room and matt and chris was in chris room. "Hey matt do you know where nick is?" Chris asks looking up from his phone. "No i dont but we can go look in his room for him"matt says. The two leave matts room and go to find nicks door closed. Now you see nick was up late editing and he started to have a headache from staying up late so he went to sleep but the others dont know that.
——————
Matt knocks on his door. No answer. So matr knocks again and then they hear a faint  come in from the other side of the door. The two walk in to see nick still under his covers.
"Hey nick you okay?"chris asks sitting on the end of the bed as matt does the same. "Yea im just feeling werid and i have a headache"nick says sitting up slightly. He rubs his head with his fingers. He felt lightheaded like he was gonna faint . Matt puts the back of his hand to nicks forehead. " well you don't feel warm"matt comments "maybe you need to eat something"Chris says. "Yea lets go out to eat at ihop" matt says. "Okay"nick says. The boys leave letting nick go get dressed.
——————
Nicks head was pounding like little drummers beating a loud beat in his skull. But then he got dressed in something comfy(up top looks).Nick didnt want to tell chris and matt how he was feeling as they where trying to help him. Also he didnt have a fever but he was really cold. Later nick headed out to the car and the two where in the car.
————————
Matt started to drive off. There was a calming silence in the car it was peaceful. Chris and matt made small talk in the front. Nick was resting his head on the window. There was nausea as well but not as bad......
———————-
They soon make it to the ihop and chris sees nick asleep with his head against the glass. "Nicky where hear"chris says shaking his shoulder. Nicks eyes slowly open. "Hey where here and we can get a table farther in the back where its more quiet"chris says. Nick nods with a small smile with chis gave back. Then they all got out the car. Nick was feeling like he was in a dazed feeling. He walked behind chris and matt as they entered. The hostist toke them to the back and they had a quiet table by the window. "Enjoy your food boys"she says handing them the menus. (You can pick what they get)
————————
(After there meals)
They thanked the lady and started to walk back. Nick got up and started to feel his vision fog. "Matt,chris"nick called out. Nick could see them turn around to nick. "Nick whats wrong?" Chris asks but he sounds so distant. Nick felt his knees start to give out then it went black......
————-
Chris pov
I heard nick call me and matt,so we both turned around to see nick. "I dont feel very well"nick says his eyes drifting close and he started to fall but matt caught him just in time before he could hit the ground. "What do we do"i  ask. "Maybe we take him home"matt says. We rap nicks limp arms around ours shoulders and carry him to the parking lot.  I lay nick down in the back. "Do u wanna sit with him chris?"matt asks. "Yea"i say. "Here take a sick bag he might be sick after fainting"matt says handing me a bag. I take it as he starts to drive.
—————
(Reg pov)
Nicks eyes open. "Hey kid you doing okay?"Chris asks nick. "What happen?"nick asks rubbing his eyes. "You passed out on us"matt says "oh"nick says in shock. Then he moves up to Chris's shoulder. "You okay nick?"Chris asks. "No had a headache all day and i felt so out of it"nick says sadly. Tears form in his eyes when he realises he fainted in public. Also he started to feel sick. Like he was gonna throw up from feeling dizzy. "Im gonna puke"nick says and chris hands him the bag. Nick pukes into the bag and chris rubs his back. After he was done chris tide up the bag and threw it out the window.(lol).Nick wiped his mouth with a napkin. Nick layed his head on chris shoulder and chris placed a kiss on his forehead. Nick  slept the whole way back.
————
When they got back they helped nick walk slowly back to the house and the boys got changed and had a movie night in the living room. They cuddled each other  and it was like a sandwich with nick in the middle. Nick loved the comfort and loved his brothers the most.
—————
AHHH SORRY I HAD BEEN GONE FOR SO LONG IM TRYING TO WORK ON REQEST AND HIGHSCHOOL IS STARTING UP AND SO ITS GONNA TAKE LONGER BUT ILL TRY BUT LOVE U ALL LOTS
XOXO:MAYA
WORDS:878