Appendix-chris

Your fit

Song for chapter

Song for chapter

His fit

(On to the story)So you all where in the van filming a new car video

(On to the story)
So you all where in the van filming a new car video. You where in the back with Chris and nick and Matt where in the front and they where talking about childhood shows(I wish they do this that would be a good video) and Chris had told you his stomach was hurting,you had told him it might be digestion happing and you both shrug it off.
———————————
"Okay what show is better blues clues classic or pb&j otter"nick says " oh well it matters if you where a play house Disney kid or a noggin kid"you say and the the two boys nod "I would say blue clues tho as I did watch it more than pb&j otter"you say and two to nod "I would have to say I really loved Oswald"Matt says and you all go crazy for that show(thay show was my fav as kid ngl) "now remember"you start and Chris whimpers and you see him holding his stomach. "Do you think blues room was good or was the og show better?"matt says looking at you "well I am kinda not really sure they both had there amazing factors and i would both matty"you say and he nod then starting some talk about wonder pets and them both singing the theme song(that slaps ngl)
You where able to get the moment to talk to Chris you toke out your phone and texted him and he texted you his stomach hurt really bad it felt like noodles inside of him making him feel off. You hide behind nicks car seat and put a hand on his head and felt a fever . "Let me know if it gets worst bub"you say whispering to him so the fans don't know it looks like your kissing him. "Yn do you think Mickey Mouse old school was better or Charlie and Lola "nick say "umm well I would say I did start of school watching Charlie and Lola so I say Charlie and Lola slayed"you say and you got dabbed up by nick and you take it back you look at Chris and see him sleeping with a pained face and he was out of frame so the fans couldn't see him you still had some worry for him as you where going to ask him after the video.
—————————
"Okay last qestion for Yn witch theme song slapped?, pinky dinky doo or jojos circus?"matt says and now nick looking at you. "Well I might upset y'all but I did grow up with jojos circus and as that song got me to dance and was funny."you says and the boys cheer and you smile and they do there outro and end the video.
"Owwww!"Chris says screaming now holding his stomach crying in pain. "Chris baby what's wrong" you say looking at him. "My stomach(deep breath) it hurts badly(deep breath)"he says putting a hand up his shirt to press down on the pain in his stomach more by his bellybutton so he presses down there and he quickly was able to quiet down from that. "What happened?"nick says asking you "his stomach randomly hurt badly but he put pressure on it now he is calmer"you say and nick nods feeling some concern for his brother and same for Matt they always worry about each other and you very well respected that,you look over at Chris seeing him on his phone with a pained expression and he still has a hand on his stomach by his bellybutton but now the pain is moving to the right direction but didnt want to worry you more feeling now nauseated but was able to hold it down til you all got back to there house, you nick and Matt where able to make some small talk laughing and joking like there your brothers till you guys got to there home.
—————————————————————-
You all made it back to there home and Chris sprinted past you to his room to puke up his guts food from last night coming up into his toliet and you rubbed his back ad he puked and cried so hard making more puke come up from his stomach.
"Yn call the hospital it hurts to move"he says whimpering clasping his stomach hard feeling a sharp pain like a sword stabbing him in the right side. "Hurry please"he says and you nod rushing to the main room where the other to where and called 911.
"911 what's your emergency?"
"Hi um my boyfriend his in a lot of pain and saying his stomach really hurts and he couldn't move from the bathroom floor"you say into the phone
"Okay main can you tell me where it he said it hurts and the boys name please."
"Chris sturniolo and he said his bellybutton then down to the right side"
"Ok ma'am one last question where is the location you are at"
"Okay we are at(the adress of there hosue)"
"Okay where on our way hang tight Can you get Chris on the phone"
"Yes let me go to the bathroom and talk to him"you say rushing to the bathroom
"Hi is this Chris?"the man says "yea"Chris says strained "Can you walk Chris?" "No it hurts in my stomach to get up sir very badly"he says holding back tears and screams in pain. "NICK GET THE DOOR THE EMT PEOPLE ARE HERE"you yell and he does that's showing them the way to his bathroom and then the two men loading your boy into a stretcher and strapping him in and you give theme a blanket and they put it on him and they rush out the house and you tell the boys to get on shoes and Matt is still very lost and you tell him everything on the drive from the start and now you all are getting into the car driving behind the ambulance and you was able yo grab bag with a few things for him to have at the hospital(clothes,phone and charger,bathroom stuff and a sweater(Lemon lyrics).
You all drive in silence and hoping god is on your guys side and pray that Chris is okay.
—————————————-
You all make it to the hospital and see the ambulance with Chris he was sleeping maybe put with a drug to keep him calm and you and nick and Matt walk in the hospital matt was crying and you gave him a hug holding him close to your chest and same for nick as Matt's anxiety was going crazy making him think about the what ifs could happens and as overall you all needed a hug as tonight was crazy.
—————————————-
"People here to see Chris sturniolo csn go back now but he might be sleeping"the resptionist says and you three go back to his room and see him hooked up to a fluid drop in his arm and his doctor was in the room. "Hey I was his doctor/surgeon for your brother/boyfriend and he was amazing for it and now he is still sleeping but will wake up soon"he says and you all thank him and then Chris wakes up and you all hug him gently and you give him a kiss on the cheek and he tells you all about the dream he had when he was in surgery. "Chris how do you feel now?"you ask "so much better but my stomach I still sore where the cut and I do have a scar now and I have to rest but how do we explain this to the fans they would want to know more about this"he says "well you can pick what you do you can tell them or not you choose but just worry about getting better"you say and he nods
————————————-
I HOPE YOU ALL LIKE THIS IT MIGHT NOT BE ACUTARE BUT I TRIED AND YEA HOPED YOU ENJOYED AND YEA LOVE YOU ALL BYEEEEE
words:1365