Cold-chris

I got this request from:

Thanks for the request and here is a song and fits

Song

Song

Starts now
—————
So you where staying over with the triplets for fun. Your dating chris and that reminds you chris hadn't come out of his room at all this week. You only seeing him when you went to bed and he was a little warmer than normally. So you went to check on chris. Matt and nick where just chilling with. A show on in the background anyways. So you told them where you are going and then went down chris steps then knocked on the door. "Come in" is what you hear and you opened the door to see the lights off. "Chris you feel okay?"you ask sitting on his bed. "I feel awful"Chris says siting up to look at you. You could see his red watery eyes. "I think I have some cold I have. Headache and my nose is runny and i just dont feel right'' Chris says sadly to you. "Okay babe we are gonna turn on one light a least." You say turning on a light in Chris room. "Now maybe we can find you some cold pills and we can turn on a show and have our own movie night how does thats sound darling?"you ask "okay thats sounds nice"chris says. You nod leaving his room to tell the two what happend and they understand and contiune watching the show. You gran tissues a bag for the tissues and some flu meds as well. Also a termomiter to check on his fever each hour or so.
——————-
Now you come back to his room and he was leaned up against the bed frame and he sends you a smile when he sees you. He coughs into his arm and clears his throat.
———————-
"Your throat hurt?"you ask and he nods and you move into the bed and he lays on your shoulder. You rub his hair softly he kinda purs like a cat(now hear me out my brother does this so dont come for me and this is my baby brother and i find it cute so leave me alone). You take his temp and give him the pills and the water. You lay on the bed so he is able to rest on your chest. Chris was half sleeping and it was a very calm momment and you kiss his hand and he smiles.
———————-
Thats how your night ends just watching shows till chris went to sleep and then you sleep soon as well.
——————-
He was sick for 2 days and when he was better the only thing is your now sick so chris was able to take care of you and when you both were okay you toke him on a date to the movies to see the new ariel movie and you both loved it.
——————-
I HOPE U ALL LIKED THIS AND IM SORRY I HAD BEEN GONE SO LONG IM WORKING ON SOMTHING IN MY NOTE BOOK STORYS AND U MIGHT GET A HINT FROM THE MOVIE BUT ANYWAYS THANKS TO YOU ALL WHO WAITED AND I LOVE U ALL BYEE
XOXO MAYA
WORDS:536