Sick at night- chris(red0)

Im redoing this chapter and thank you to the person who helped me find this out you know who you are.
Now fits
His

 Now fits His

Yours

(Starting now)
It was movie night with all the boys and tonight y'all where gonna watch the South Park post Covid movie on HBO. "Yall ready for movie night?"nick says sitting on the couch with Matt. "Yea we are"Chris says sitting next you u. Now Chris was feeling off he had a stomach ache from the lunch they ate but now they where gonna eat this candy now that was have him puke later. But for now they had put blankets over each other so Chris rested a hand on his stomach rubbing his stomach as small gurgles came from all the slouching from the food. He was able to like eat half of the popcorn and was now eating a blue and white and red popsicle.(I think there called rocket popsicle's idk let me know) "ow"he whispered when a cramp came from his stomach soon letting out a small gurgle.
——————
He had felt weaker and his limps felt heavy. There was the nasty feeling in his stomach of nausea and churning feeling inside of him. He was bloated. He let out some burps  to help his aching feeling and his head was now spinning. He need help so he went to you. "Yn I don't feel good"he whispers in your ear. "Oh what hurts?"you ask now facing him. When you looked his face was hot and his cheeks where pink. "I feel so hot and my stomach hurts so bad"he says now hot tears flowing down his eyes as he held his aching stomach. "The food from earlier and now didn't mix"he says to you. "Aww don't cry your gonna make your self sick"you say hugging him close to your chest. "Owww"he yells out sobbing. "Is he okay?"matt ask's worried. "Yea you guys can go put it on in nicks room"you say and they nod leaving wish Chris will feel better then leaving to nicks room. He keeps crying in pain.
—————
Soon he was able to calm down just now he was laying on your chest. "You still feel sick"you aks him and he nods as his stomach gurgles again. "It feels like somthing is rolling in me"he says to you. "Oh you need to throw up?"you ask as he sits up holding a fist to his mouth. Tears forming into his eyes. "Well run to the bathroom"you say and he dashes of to the bathroom.
—————
You had walked in to the boy on his knee crying but nothing had came up. "Im so scared"he says sobbing he hated puking. "Well you should let it happen sweetie"you say rubbing his sweaty back. He kept swallowing it down. "Come on puke hunny"you say then soon throw up came up.
————-
You where back in his room and you had put on some music playing softly from yall playlist and then Chris was soon sleeping and you held him in your arms as he slept.
—————-
HEY THIS IS MY REDO CHAPTER AND THANK YOU TO THE PERSON WHO HELPED ME FIND THIS AND YEA LOVE YOU ALL BYEEEE
XOXO-MAYA
WORDS :554