Au chapter(💟) (inspired by slumberland)

So in this au there will be no yn and this will be about how nick has this dreamland in his mind and he and his brothers have lost there dad and he went out to the sea of nightmares(the ocean to go and find him) and he has this pig stuffed animal this(they are 11 in this)

And how he has this dream with his dad(Jimmy and his real body is in hospital as he was not waking up and  is hooked up to monitors and wants to get him back so he and his family can have him back as nick was more closer to jimmy

And how he has this dream with his dad(Jimmy and his real body is in hospital as he was not waking up and  is hooked up to monitors and wants to get him back so he and his family can have him back as nick was more closer to jimmy. )
Anyway on to the story.
(In dream)
"Nick wha-t are you doing here?!"jimmy asks seeing nick and pig coming from the lake. "I missed  you dad  Matt and Chris don't even know who you are"he says picking up pig and stroking him.
Him and jimmy walk to this pond where they would go fishing when Marylou had the others,
"Yea I know but you got to live for me and they need you out there nick Matt,Chris and your mother as I want you to help me with Something."he says putting an arm around nick and pig sitting in his lap now. "What dad?"he said.
(Flash over to in the hospital)
Matt and Chris and Marylou are around the bed and nick is laying there with pig in a chair in stuffed animal form and Marylou was stroking hi hair and Matt was crying and so was Chris.
(Back in the dream)
"I need you to go and explore life as you also made it across the sea of nightmares to see me I feel that you can accomplish the real world"jimmy said kissing nicks cheek.
"Yea I but it won't be the same with out you tho"he says and pig nods now back in nicks lap.
"Well I feel you and pig can make a difference for your brothers and your mother he says  " and you know you can always see me every night nick but this can be our little secret but promise me you will wake up"Jimmy says
"I promise dad and we will make a difference"he says and jimmy kisses his head and then they both put there foreheads together sharing this last moment then nick and pig fade.
(Out of the dream)
Nick wakes up with a cough and it scared both his brothers and his mom and they all where happy and Marylou gave him pig then called the doctor and they cared for him as now he was going home.
(At home)
"So nick what's the agenda"Marylou said "well I think I'm gonna wounder and see what happens."he says and she nods and tucks him in.
Then later Matt and Chris come to this bed asking him to sleep in his bed with there own stuffed animals(a pug for Matt and a penguin for Chris) and nick nods and they all cuddle in bed.
(In nicks shared dream)
"Nick what is this place?"matt asks looking at his now walking pug. "Well guys this is my dream and yes pug and penguin are alive"nick says and they both pick up there stuffed animals.
"Follow me guys and keep your pets close they can get lost"he said stroking pigs head then walking down the road  with Chris and Matt following after nick.
They make it to a tree house with the same pond nick had saw last time. "Nick was this where you where when you was in the hospital bed?"chris asks and nick nods walking over to  jimmy who is fishing but stops the others.
He rushes over to him and hugs him. "Hey Nicky you went back how was it ?"he says to nick. "It was amazing I have a good group of friends and Matt and Chris are amazing , actually they are here and they brought pug and penguin to"he says motioning for the two to come over.
"Whoa you boys are so handsome"he says hugging them both as they barely have memories from only what nick told them.
"Hey dad your so amazing I have never seen you we miss you lots why can't you come back?"chris says getting a little emotional and penguin coming over to stroke his leg.
"Yes you can always come back and see me and you to Matt I can be in both your dreams  just pick a place and I will be there boys"he says ruffling there hair(they are in there pjs btw) "well follow me boys i would like to show you a good time for how long we have"Jimmy says taking them to the boat and then they go sailing on the pond(it's calmed down and it's day when it's safe)  and they all sail the sea and they are all very happy.
——————————
I HOPE YALL ENJOY THIS AND UM YEA I KNOW THUS IS DIFFERENT AND YA AS I WANTED TO TRY SOMETHING DIFFERENT AS I JUST SAW THE MOVIE SLUMBERLAND AND ITS SO GOOD  AND. I RECOMND SEEING IT ON NETFLIX AND YES THATS ALL BYEE LOVE YALLLL
WORDS:884