Chris-makeup

Your fit for this chapter

(He is in sweats and a black tee he toke off as he was hot)You two where In Chris bed as he was getting over a fever you where bored so you got an idea

You two where In Chris bed as he was getting over a fever you where bored so you got an idea. "Hey Chris"you say "mhm?"he asks looking at you as his head was on your chest "if you feel well enough can I do your makeup?"you ask, "yea sure baby I never had mine done I feel up to it"he says moving of the bed and waits for you to come and you two head to the bathroom.
————————————
He sits on the bathroom counter and you go between his legs and put your makeup bag in his lap. "What are you going to do first"he asks looking at the bag "well Bubs I need you to clean your face as you might have dirt on your face"you say and you give him a makeup wipe he looks at your confused but still does it.
"How do you know how to do makeup?"he ask "well 1 I did dance makeup at 8 and 2 I practiced"you says doing his eyebrows. "Wait you did dance?"he ask looking at you confused but instead and you nod.
"Yea I can show you a video on my phone when we are done you say and he nods then you do some blush on his cheeks  then you ask
"What color eyeshadow do you want?"you ask "umm maybe blue with green"he says and you nod and you do it and then give him a Smokey eye and a wing.
"Okay bubs you can look"you say and he get of the counter then looks and his mouth drops and he hugs you and you take that as he loves it.
———————————-
You two take a photo for your insta and caption it "my princess"then you help him wipe it off then you two go the the island and you two sit(he still shirtless btw)
"Okay you said you was a dancer now can I see a video pleaseeeeeee"he says and you nod then show him your solo from 2013"

"Wait babe you where good why did you stop?"he asks actually surprised but in a good way "well I had my shoulders dislocated a lot and that effected my dancing and Morley when I got older I sorta stoped"you said and you show your shoulder popping it out then in to show him.
"OMG I didn't know you could do that but i under stand , that's why you have a bad back"he ask and you nod
"Can you do somthing easy?"he says and you get up and do a side aireal and he is still shocked then telling nick and Matt to come so you can show your "party trick"
—————————
The two come from there rooms and Chris tell them to sit on the island and they do that and he tells you to do it again.
"Okay so I don't want y'all to get freaked out so watch this video rq"you says and they nod and Matt pressing play on the video and making sure nick can see.
————————————
"HOLY FUCK THATS Y/N LIKE THE FUCK HOW IS SHE FUCKING BENDING LIKE A WORM"nick yells kinda scared but still watching making you Matt and Chris laugh.
"Now for my next trick i will dislocate my shoulder then put it back"you say trying to be a magician
You do it and then pop it back in the two drop there mouths then you do the side aireal and then they clap now they start calling you bendy queen
——————————-
"Are we going to talk about y/n post"nick says and you all laugh leaving a confused nick.
THE END HOPE YALL LIKE IT AND UM YEA SEE YOU NEXT TIME BYEEEE LOVE YOU ALLLLL