Skin care-Chris

Your fit

You and him where at your apartment and was very bored you had been in TikTok and insta all day(well most of the day)

You and him where at your apartment and was very bored you had been in TikTok and insta all day(well most of the day) .
Chris had do so much active things now he was asleep on your shoulder with a blanket over him.
—————————-(one hour later
He had woken up still sleepy with his head on your shoulder. "Yn"he slurred still sleepy "hm?"you ask looking at him as he moved his head to the couch rubbing his eyes.
"Can you do skin care on my please"he says now sitting fully up and you nod going to get your makeup/skin care bag.
"So clean your face first as some of these things won't work on a dirty face"you say handing him a wipe.
He cleans his face and puts the now dirty wipe on the table you put on a fade mask for him and you open the bag for your roller(yk those roller things you To somoth out the mask and etc)
"Ooooo that's cold yn"he says surprise and you chuckle at his adorable smile "okay so his will have to sit for 15 minutes so we can put on a film for now as we wait then I will take it off okay"you say and he nods.
—————————————-(15 mins later)
Chris was looking at you now as it was time to take it off and you did and you rubbed the oils into his face and it was a massage to his face.
You put some oils on his face and shave his face making him look way much better and you put on these eye patches under his eyes for his eye bags and a nods strip for his noes and dabs some water on a tissue.
Chris was very sleepy now from at this so you set a timer for 12 mins and let him relax it it's Time to take it off.
—————————————
Now as it was time to take it off and you toke of the eye patches and noes strip and massaged his face again and then Chris wakes up and smiles and rubbed his eyes and face feeling how soft it feels.
"How did you do that"he ask shocked. "I will never tell it will run the surprise"you say and he chuckles and hugs you as a thank you and you hug back and you two draw for the rest of the night.
——————————
THAT. WAS IT GUYS I HOPE YOU LIKE IT AS I HATE HAVING YALL WAIT AND WILL BE TRYING TO POST AS YOUR GAL IS GOING ON A VACATION SOON FOR 7 DAYS AND YEA I WILL BE TRYIN TO ENJOY THIS VACATION AS ALSO THERE WILL BE NO INTERNET
KKAY THATS ALL BYEEEEEEE