Dislocated knee-chris

Hey so this is a chapter that i wanted to  for a long time and yea I wanted to come back to this book with a slow start again for all my fans and yea love yall lots  and yea here is the song.

Fits

And you can pick the boys outfits as well but know its time to start WOOO—————————————————So it was a normal morning and you and chris where cuddling on the couch until nick cane out is room to the living room

—————————————————
So it was a normal morning and you and chris where cuddling on the couch until nick cane out is room to the living room . "Chris my light went out"nick yells "oh hey y/n"nick says and u wave at him. "Well cant u see we are busy and what the hell can i do?"chris asks nick. "Well can u try and fix it please peebee"nick asks sitting next to you both. "Fine but dont call me that again" chris says getting up from your chest and went to get the stuff he needs and then nick went back to his room so chris can fix his light in the living room.
——————————-
Chris got to work. He was on the latter and was trying to reach to bulb but couldn't so he went up one more step but still wasn't able to reach so he went up the next few steps but the ladder wobbled then BAM. You could hear a loud cry from the living room which  you got up and went to see the ladder on the floor  and chris next to it and he was sobbing holding his right knee at the joint.
"Chris what happened?"you ask. "I feel of the ladder  on my knee i cant bend it"he sobs scared. " NICK CALL 911 CHRIS NEEDS THE ER" you yell to nick and then nick runs down the steps with this phone to see what had happened and matt behind him, you could assume they both heard the loud bang. "What happened?''matt asks u. "Chris feel from the ladder and from the locks of it his knee looks dislocated"you tell him.. "911 should be here soon"nick says to you and you hold chris hand as he sobbed his eyes bout yelling in pain.  You tried to comfort him as much as you can  until there was a knock on the door. "Nick let the er people in"you says and he runs to the door and lets the people in and they brought a stretcher to lay Chris on. "Okay we are gonna try and pop his knee back in" the er doctor 1 says " can i get a name?'' Er 2 asks " chris"you tell the man. And they nod. "Okay chris we are gonna try and pop your knee back in and you can hold your girlfriend hand but I promise this will be quick"er 1 says and Chris nods and the er 1 gave him a gas mask to put over his head as the gas has pan meds/laughing meds.  The guy then son popped his knee in and chris only screamed  then his knee was back in place but the doctor gave him  bandages to hold his knee in and come crutches as well.
——————————
For the next few weeks chris was bed rested on the couch and you all did everything to help him get better and matt drove chris to the doctors to check on his knee and soon in a few weeks he was back and able to do what he wanted to and thanked u all for helping him get better.
—————————
WOOOO IM BACK AND I KNOW I HAD BEEN GONE FOR A LONG TIME BBUT I WANTED TO GET BACK ON AND GIVR YALL A CHAPTER AND YEA LOVE U  LOTS BYEEEEEE
  Words:627
Xoxo maya