Hunger pains-chris

Your fit

 His fit

His fit

(This one)

(This one)

Okay starting now
It was a late night and Chris was sleeping in bed while you worked on cleaning the house.
(Chris pov)
I woke up to an aching pain not sick but hungry and I knew it's late but I had forgotten to eat this morning and now my stomach aches with hunger and a have a slight headache buts it's more my stomach.
I walk out my room to see yn putting away food  with makes my stomach growl In desperation but I go to sit down but yn says this. "Sorry hunny we have to go and film now with the boys where late"she says making me nod but my stomach growl at me slowly turning into an upset stomach but I don't feel sick only pain.

We walk out the house to see Matt and nick I hug them both and I sit in the back with yn and she hugs me then I lay my head on her shoulder my stomach still aching with hunger I think yn forgot to tell the boys I didn't eat anything and how bad my stomach aches but I don't speak up not having my confidences to do so.
————-
Now we are at a car park of McDonald's and I did ask for  some fries and a drink but they forget it the bag. "Sorry Chris we will get you something when we get home"Matt says and I nod and thank him and he smiles at me. "Now the next thing is how birds are gonna take over at some point"nick says but I zone out after a few seconds of his annoying rant.
I'm so tired and hungry at this point a just burst out into tears sobbing into my hands getting the attention of everyone now looking at me my cheeks are hot pink  and big tears fall from my eyes.
"Chris what's wrong ?"she asks I wipe my eyes and I look up from my lap and stutter out . "I'm  hungry and tired and it's making me feel dizzy I just want to go home"I say holding back tears. "Oh sorry hunny I didn't mean to make you rush now you feel sick"she says pulling me to her chest and I hear her whisper to the two about something it's so muffled but I feel the car moving.
"What do you want to eat?" Yn asks "can I have a burger with fries and just a Pepsi please"I tell her and a small voice and I feel her talking from the vibrations from her neck and lift my head when my name was called and saw the bag of food the thing I was waiting for all day now mine. I open the bag and eat my food feeling happy now I'm not sad and hungry.
——————-
This was a weird  idea I had from what had happened to my brother and his girlfriend and I was in the car to and he was being annoying about it but I tamed it down for Chris but I can do it the way it really happen if y'all want and yea I love you all byeee
Xoxo maya
Words :544