"Who are you?"-Matt(no yn)

This is a request

I hope you enjoy this my friend Outfits for the three

Outfits for the three

I hope you enjoy this my friend Outfits for the three

Song

(Starting now)(this might be short but I can try tho)
The three are on the way to there grandmas house. They love there grandmas house and Matt loves her to death and has this bond with her so he was so excited to see her. "She gonna make us cookies and  we get to sit with her cats"he said while driving. "Yea we do but focus on driving bubs"Chris said and Matt nods with a smile on his face.
(At the place)
They all get out and nick knocks on the door but the thing matt had forgotten is that there grandma has dementia and could not remember all of them the Same but that was pushed to the back of his mind but the other two remember this as there grandma was told she had this in late 2019 and also since then never remembered Matt but didn't say anything til now.
"Oh hey boys who's your new friend"grandma says to Matt and his face drops and his eyes water and he feels tears come to his eyes. "Oh that's Matt your grandson?"chris says as nick puts his arm around Matt. "Oh I don't remember a Matt but you guys can come in tho"she says as the three walk in and grandma makes food for them . "I'm gonna go to the bathroom"Matt says. "Yea you can go head boy"she says and he had already ran off sobbing his eyes out with tears of sadness from his blue eyes as there is a knock on the door and Matt unlocks the door and see nicks and Matt jumps into his arms and cry's harder. "Matt I'm sorry"nick says rocking the, both back and forth and Matt calms down and then they sit on the floor on the bathroom. "Why dosent she remember me?"he asks. "Well remember how grandma has dementia and she won't be able to remember us and I think it happend to you and then she is starting to lose memories of me then Chris she won't remember any of us anymore"nick says and Matt nods sadly "can we go home?"matt asks rubbing his eyes. "Yea we can let's get chris and go."nick says and they get off the floor. "Grandma we have to go now sorry come one Chris"nick says and they all leave Matt to sad to say goodbye ans chris drives them home.
————————————
HI I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS AND YEA I KNOW THIS IS SHORT BUR YEA AND I LOVE YOU ALL AND MORE CHAPTERS ARE ON THE WAY AND YEA
XOXO MAYA
WORDS:461