Adhd-nick

Your fit for chapter

Song for chapter

His fit for chapter

(Also big 20 and male reader btw :) (On to the story now)

(On to the story now)

So you where in bed with nick in his room him laying on your chest watching watching (let's say Wednesday) you both love the show at the moment and he can only watch it with you because Matt and Chris don't watch these kind of shows.
——————————
Then nick says "y/n let's go out if feel hyper now"he says sitting up bitting his nails (I have this habit) "yea we can but I told you you shouldn't bite your nails it can damage them baby"you say taking his hand out his mouth and he nods rubbing his hands through his hair kinda pulling it. "Nick go get dressed then we can go okay"you say and he nods going to his wardrobe picking the right clothes feeling them on his face. It's hard for him to have the right clothes as some materials can make him feel uncomfortable and off.
He ends up putting on(outfit up top) and you where(outfit up top) and you watch him grab his phone and wallet . "I'm so excited to go out"he says flapping his hands(my baby brother does this and he is autistic and it's so cute he is 5) "I know baby I know"you say nodding and you two head to the car and you play your playlist(songs:magic by one direction,shape of you by ed sheeren and one way or another by one direction and more but magic is playing atm)
———————————-
You two get to a park with some swings and a climbing frame and a little pond with a bench and a picnic table for you and him to sit at and you had packed something small to eat later if nick gets hungry. The park is very cute and you both love it because you both met there(maybe a later story if y'all want it might be short tho) he at the moment really loves this place it's calm and the swings are helpful for him in a way that he can't explain. "Yn can we get out yet"nick says extremely loud you know he can't help it as he was very excited. "Yes let me get the bag you can go head tho baby"you see him starting to get restless and he nods kissing then he kisses your cheek and runs of to the swing.
—————————
You go and set your bag down on the picnic table and you take a photo of nick on the swing smiling big and caption it :enjoying every moments. "Yn"he says getting if the swing and sitting next to you. "Yes hunny bun"you say(that was cringe but I couldn't think of anything atm sorry) "can I get a cuddle"he says and you nod and he sinks into your arms head in your neck(your standing btw) he vocal stims(ba ba woo ma ma) it's a calming thing for him and you rubbed his back and kissed his cheek.
—————————————
You take nick to get ice cream (y'aall didn't eat the food y'all left it at the park for someone who needs it) and you went back to your car nick holding your hand feeling a little clingy at the moment. You get there and you and he gets cookie dough bite with vanilla ice cream and you get strawberry cheesecake. You both enjoy it and nick asks you to take a photo for his Insta and you nod and he tags it:out with my baby(yourusername) and you both finshed and walked out and you drive back and nick looks half sleep then you look over to see nick sleeping holding your hand and having a big smile on his face and you smile and keep driving back to his house and you think about how lucky you are to have nick even though he might be different but you still love him no differently than any other person.
——————————-
HEY EVERY ONE BACK WITH THE BIG 20TH CHAPTER AND ITS A MALE READER AND LAST TIME YALL LOVED IT SO YEA AND NOW IF THUS CHAPTER IS NOT REALLY FITTING THE ADHD POINTS LET ME KNOW SO I CAN LEARB FOR THE BETTER AND YEA LOVE YALL ALL BYEEEE