Stomachache-nick

Your fit

His fit

(On to the story)(graphic warning  btw you know the drill)
You where watching a movie with nick when he tapped your shoulder. "Um my stomach really hurts badly"he said looking at you holding his achy stomach in pain. "Oh nick when did this happen?"you ask looking at him. "It just happened now like a cramp feeling from my lower stomach"he says rubbing there. "Want some pills for it?"you ask. "Noo I don't like pills."he said looking at you. "My tummy really hurts Yn"he says. "Maybe you have gas in you how about you go try to use the bathroom and then we can cuddle."you say and he nods getting up holding his upset tummy and left the room.
—————————————-
The sad news is nothing came out  of him so he was bloated and was not able to go this would not be a fun night for him.
"I can't go it really hurts Yn"he says lip now pouting at you. "Well you might be conspated now and I can get you a hot water bottle to put on your stomach that might help you"you say and he nods and you go grab your hot water bottle and full it with hot water and give it to him. His stomach would rumble unhappy making him grimace at the sound so he put a hand on his bloated stomach and he was almost in tears with all the pain in his tummy, it was churning and rumbling. "Can I have medicine yn please"he said holding his gurgling stomach. "Yea we can try that is the hot water bottle not  working for you?"you ask and he nods no. "Do you want me to rub it?"you ask and he nods and moves closer to you and put your hand up his shirt and rub his stomach in circles and you see him relax at this. "This is so nice"he said and you smile at him,you can feel all the cramps in his tummy as he relaxes and puts he head on your shoulder and was looking a adorable with his eyes are really doe like when he gets sick and from being around his brothers they do the same thing and you love him for that.
——————————————-
"Yn it really hurts I don't know what to do it feels like I'm gonna explode"he said holding his stomach as it lets out this loud roars and grumbles making him tear up then let's the tears fall and they roll down his cheeks and whimpers come from his mouth looking like a lost puppy. You pull him into a hug and he cries into your neck and you rub his back with your hand. "I can you some pain medication for you to have is that okay."you ask and he nods into your neck and you get up with nick following you still holding his stomach as it lets out the same painful roars. "Okay here take two of these and drink some water"you say and he takes the pills from your hand and he grabs a cup and fills it with water and then takes the pill and puts it in his mouth and drinks the water and then the pills are gone. "How about you try and go in like 15 mins then if it does work come back to me"you say and he nods go to the bathroom.
—————————————
He came back into the room and you toke him to your room and he layed on your bed and you went to join him and you gave him cuddle and put on a film and you gave him a kiss on the cheek and forehead and he smiled then was soon sleeping then you afterwards.
———————-
THANK YOU FOR READING THIS I HOPE YOU LIKED IT AND I WASNT ABLE TO POST AS I AM SICK WITH THE FLU AND POST MIGHT TAKE LONGER TO HAPPEN AND THATS ALL BYEEEE.