Matt-mall day disaster

Your fit

You Matt and ally(your friend or you can pick and name and nick where going to go shopping at the mall/a mall day as you all deserve to let go and spend some money

———————————
Something was off with Matt he made nick drive(let's say he can drive) and ally sat in the front as they where close so they where able to make some small talk and joke like there brother and sister.
Matt was laying his head on your shoulder you felt his forehead it was warm and his breathing was congested but you didn't worry that much as it could be it's spring out and he has Allergies.
——————————-
You guys park at the mall and you tell nick and ally to go head and you will meat them there(you can drive so you have a key to the car to as Matt let you have one to) the two nod and walk towards the mall and when they got farther away you woke Matt.
He yawn's looking like a puppy with his droopy eyes and he smiled at you then puts his head in your chest.
"How you feel baby you felt a little hot earlier"you say
"I feel fine just sleepy"he says and you nod and he holds your hand and you gladly hold
It back as he kinda has social anxiety with people.
"Okay nick said we can meet him and ally at footlocker nick wanted the Jordan 1s (in white an red and black ) he nods and you walk him through the mall as it was not very crowded as most of the kids and teens and adults are at school and there jobs so y'all went to the food court to get something to eat.
————————//////——-
You get 2 slices of pizza for you and him he thanks you and he eats for a few bites then puts his head on your shoulder making you think we was possibly sick and not alliegeies.
You kept eating your food and so did Matt but was barley making a mark in it as he would go ham for pizza(don't quote me on this I made it up) his eyes where still droppy and he was holding your hand and you rubbed his hand with your thumb and when to throw your guys food away and he still had his coke tho so y'all walked to the Jordan store.
——————————-
His cheeks has this pinky red hue that made him look more flustered and hotter as it was making him kinda dizzy.
You guys finally made it the store and found nick and ally and nick found these shoes fo you in your size(8 in men) as somehow y'all have the same size you sat down next to Matt and you saw his face it was red almost from him being overheated and he was burning up but he was sleeping arms crossed as nocked out.
You told ally to come and she saw him and gasped feeling his head(she is in school for pre medical) "he is burning y/n"she said looking at the pale boy asleep. You nod and tell nick to come and he saw and gashped and Matt need to be home but he said he could wait not knowing you guys knew he was sick with a fever.
You guys nod and go to hoilster for you and ally and nick went to some random stores for shirts and other random crap as Matt well he was sitting of the mall floor feeling so bad like he could puke or faint or maybe both but overal he knew he was not feeling good at all.
————————-
You guys walked out and saw him and you went to sit next to him(you got shorts on under the skirt) and you rubbed the back of his head that got him to look at you and be just hugged you and bursted into tears sobbing into your shoulder and you help him up and take him to a bench and you tell the others to go head home and they can go out again next week and the two nod and walk out.
———————————
"Aw honey are you sick?"you ask and he nods and you feel his head it's still hot as before and he was shivering even though  it's hot out you gave him your new oversized jacket to keep him warm.
"What hurts the most"you ask and he says his head and he feels tired and his nauseated. You nod and hold him for a bit humming a random song 
Later you toke him to your house as nick was out and Chris was out for the week at a friends house  so you stopped at his house and got some clothes in a bag and some toilet trees for him and then got back in your car  and drop to your house and Matt was holding your hand while sleeping.
———————————
You got out the car and got Matt and helped him into your room as he was half sleep for it.
You had got his old dog toy that helped him when he was sick  it was vey adorable to see him with his dog but you had to give him medicine.
———————————
"Baby you have to take your medicine"you say. "Noooooo please noooo"he says hiding his face in his dog  as he was crying as his fever getting higher.
"If you don't I will have to take away the doggy"you say as you know the consequences the he stated to cry but after a few he toke the drink and then layed with you and a bag just in case he might puke  and tiusses to.
"Y/n my stomach hurtssssssss"he says whining and it let out a gurgle and his face as it turned a a light shade of green.
You think fast and put the bag under his chin and he pukes for a few then fell back into your pillow and you had got him to change into his pjs and so did you as some puke got on his clothes and you got a bag and put the messy clothes into the bag.
You hug him in bed and you put on a film for him and then got him some lunch as he did need to eat so he won't faint.
—————————
You where able to get him to  eat and went back to your room and you and him where painting these kids coloring books for the rest of the afternoon.
THE EHD GUYS I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS AND ITS LONGER THIS TIME AS IT WAS KINDA HARD FOR ME TO THINK OF HIW TO KEEP THIS CHAPTER GOING BUT YA ENJOY LOVE YOU GUYS BYEEE
Words:1147