Pool day-matt

Your fit

Today was a normal day at the hotel and Matt was sleeping in yall bed(you guys got your own room)  as he told you he was sleepy and he was already dressed as you made him get dressed before he went back to sleep

You where just done getting dressed when Matt woke up. He stretched his arms then yawned.
"Oooo you look nice yn"he says looking you up and down.
"Thank you Matt now we have to go the others are already down there"you say and he puts on his shoes(the air forces) and you do the same putting on your sandals and grabbing towels for you both and the key for the room then you guys head out.
——————————————-
So you guys are now at the pool. "Yn you coming in?"chris says "later I want to sun tan for a bit."you say sitting down on the chair. "Your no fun Yn"Chris says in a joking tone then you flip him off then he jumps in the pool. "Matt you gonna head in?"you say as you see him sit on the chair. "Yea just wanted to check on you"he says trying to be charming you smile then shoo him off not before he gives you a kiss then runs to the pool jumping in.
————————————
"Okay Yn film this"nick says and you nod taking the camera to film the three "okay guys we are doing pool challenges and Thank you for Yn who is filming this"he says and you put your hand in to show you waving.
"Anyways we will be doing a challenge now for this portion of the vlog it is who ever gets the go pro first wins"nick says turning the little camera on the throwing it in the pool. Then Matt and Chris dive in then they tussle under water for the camera then after a few seconds Matt comes up from under the water with the camera then they do a few more games like how you guys do the game where you where on Matt's shoulders and Chris was on nicks shoulders and you and Chris tried to get each other off and to know you won and Matt and you shared a passionate kiss.
"Okay,okay lovebirds we get it you won"nick said helped Chris of his shoulders.
——————————————————————————
You order food to the pool(let's say you have a special hookup for this hotel) and got nice foods and drinks for them and y'all ate the food and then Chris had went to the restroom and so did nick ,then Matt had got out and dried his hair and now was becoming sleepy again the adrenaline running out.
"Yn I'm sleepyyyyyy" he says now sitting in the chair next to you. "Well Maybe we can sneak out this place and go back to room but you have to shower."you say and he nods carrying his shoes and had put on his shirt, you had texted the other 2 you two where going back to your room.
————————————-
You and him had got to the room and Matt had let you shower and you had went to shower and then you came out to see Matt sleeping in bed still in his swimsuit.
You take a photo and caption it adrenaline run down.
———————————————-
THE END I HOPE YALL LIKE IT I know it's short but I just want y'all to be updated at all times as I can as I said I am going on vacation and I'm trying to get a few chapters out for yall and yea byeeeee love you allllll