Diabetes-matt(type 1)

(Sorry if I'm wrong on this I just did some research from the internet so if I'm wrong come at me so I can learn more)
Your fit

(Sorry if I'm wrong on this I just did some research from the internet so if I'm wrong come at me so I can learn more)Your fit

(His fit)

(Song for this chapter)

(Anyways on to the story)
It was a normal day for you and they boys,Chris and you where watching a show and nick and Matt where in there rooms. Matt texted you to come to his room to help him and you tell Chris to pause the show. "Matt hunny what's wrong"you ask sitting next to him seeing how pale he looks. "I feel sweatyand shaky and I'm starving"Matt says. "Well let me check your blood sugar you might be low"you says and he nods laying his head on his pillow,you take his finger and he winced after the prick. "Omg Matt your very low"you say then going to check he glocouse monitor on his stomach.(there's a app you can use to check it on Matt's phone) "okay I'm going to ask Chris to get you candy and a soda that might help you"you say texting Chris and Matt nods.
———————————————————
Chris had got you the stuff and he asked if Matt was okay. "Yea he will be okay it will take time"you say and he nods giving you a small smile then you doing the same then he closed the door . "Here Matt drink this"you say handing him the straw and he takes tiny sips from the straw and then sits back to the wall out of breath holding his stomach. "My stomach feels nauseous"he says "well your blood sugar is sill very low so can you please try to eat some of this candy and then we can cuddle okay"you say and he nods eating the candy then you cuddle him(your shoes are off btw and the jacket)
————————————-
You woke up the the sound of renching in his bathroom and you got up to see it was Matt puking in the sink. "Oh Matt I'm sorry you say rubbing his back then he stops and you give him tissue to wipe his face and his tear tracked face and you help him back to bed him holding your hand as he was still dizzy on his feet.
You changed his glucose pump ripping off the sticker holding on the pump and you got out a new one and it had a needle and you cleaned around the spot and got it ready and put it on his stomach again.
"Feel you can eat something?"you say and Matt nods you order something for you and him.
———————————
You got him something to eat and he was actually to hold it down and later after a nap
He was feeling back to normal and thanked you for the help.
—————————————
AS I SAID I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS AND THIS MIGHT NOT BE ACCURATE BUT I TRIED SO YEA IF YOU HAVE ANY FEEDBACK LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS AND YEA LOVE YOU ALL BYEEEEE