3 moments the boys where feminst

Hey this might be short but I felt in this mood for now and yea no fits and yes there will be Yn in this.
Here's the song for this chapter

1.(Matt)
You where  walking down the  rode to get food when a man walked past and looked at your chest(boobs) and licked his lips while walking by and that made Matt stop angry. "DUDE WHY THE HELL DID YOU LOOK AT HER LIKE THAT AND YOU INVITE YOUR EYES LIKE THAT  THE FUCK THINKING SEX FOR GIRLS THE ONLY THING YOU SEE NOW WALK THE FUCK WAY!!!"he says screaming at the guy and he ran way scared you thanked Matt. "Yes your welcome but it's not right for people morely men to look at girls for sex only they do more than that they do way more than that like the next thing I cant believe people don't see that"Matt says making you smile proud.

2.(Chris)
The boys where filming a video for there channel a turtle or dare challenge. "Chris I dare you to wear one of Yn dresses"nick says. "Okay y let me go find one"he says getting up not feeling embarrassed at all.

It looked good on him when he came in strutting like a model acting goofy

It looked good on him when he came in strutting like a model acting goofy. "This will be my best photo of this week"he says smiling and you felt amazed and proud of Chris for doing that and not saying no.

3(nick)
Your trying out for the football team and nick was on the team but the sad news was that the team was only for boys. "Hey young lady dance tryouts are in the gym"the teacher said. "Sir if I'm not wrong Yn here Can tryout snd you did say anyone can tryout also girls have the same and maybe even better ability to do this sport better than the men could and girls can be boyish and boys can like girl things so she really has the right to tryout"he says and the whole team cheers and the school got that man fired and you where able to join and like nick said you where  better than most boys on that team.
——————————-
THANK YOU FOR READING I WANTED TO DO THIS FOR PEOPLE WHO MIGHT  NEED TO HEAR THIS AND THE SONG UP TOP SLAYS AND YEA I HOPE YPU LIKE THIS BYEEEEE LOVE YOU ALLLL