Prank-matt(all three)

(No Yn)(just brotherly love)
(Pjs fits) btw matt has a stuffed pug

(On to the story)"Okay guys today we will be pranking matt and me and Nick will be doing this paranormal things in his room as I have a monitor set up"Chris says(nothing werid tho) "also we would being doing this to get  his reaction" nick says an...

(On to the story)
"Okay guys today we will be pranking matt and me and Nick will be doing this paranormal things in his room as I have a monitor set up"Chris says(nothing werid tho) "also we would being doing this to get  his reaction" nick says and Chris nods.
"We had set up clear strings and we had set up and a speaker set up in his closet to add for the effects now all we have to do is wait for the right time"Chris says
~~~~
It's been and hour and now Chris wanted to to start as Matt was in his room watching don't hug me I'm scared and Matt was already scared from the show but it's so good so it would be a good time while he is scared.
"Chris pull the wire now"nick says and he does and Matt jumps in his bed with a scared expression. "Chris can you come here!"matt yells and Chris goes to his room acting confused. "What"he said playing of the act. "The book fell down on its own"he said eyes still on the fallen book. "It might had been the wind Matt"Chris says shrugging and Matt nodded and Chris left back to his room where Nick was giggling and so was Chris.
(After dinner)
The two have been watching scary movies to scare Matt perfect for there prank. Now the two are back in there room  in Chris room and now it was time for some more. Next Nick had pulled a string that was the photo of the three boys smiling at the camera. It feel down when Matt was watching gravity falls and now Matt had jumped in bed very sacred with that he started to cry out in fear for the two of them as the two boys pulled the other strings and made all the sounds and Matt was so scared he was now in the corner off the room crying his eyes out with his pug and blanket over his head covering his eyes as he rocks back and forth trying to calm him self down now the two knew they had to end the prank so they stopped everything and had  sped walked over to  Matt's room and saw him crying head cover by the blanket the pug never left his arms.
"Oh guys w-w-w-wer-r-rid things h-h-ha-a-a-ave been happening in my room"Matt says crying into Chris shoulders. "Matt is was a prank honey"nick says now hugging him and Matt crying in his arms and the two apologizes and Matt  saying it's okay then having a good cry with his brothers and they finished watching gravity falls and then cleaned up the mess they made then they all went to bed in Matt's room in each other's arms.
——————————————-
I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER I KNOW ITS SHORT BUT EH AND MERYY CHRISTMAS 🎄 GUYS AND THERE WILL BE POSTS STILL AND YES THATS ALL BYEEEEE LOVE YOU ALL