Maculepapular rash-Chris

Before I do the fits and stuff I am going to show the photo of the rash for people to know what I'm talking about and these are random photos from the internet so yea let me show you rq.

(Okay now fits)

(Okay now fits)

His fit

Your fitAnyway on to the storyIt was and early morning Chris was still sleeping and you where getting ready for work

Your fit
Anyway on to the story
It was and early morning Chris was still sleeping and you where getting ready for work. You went to grab your phone by Chris bed table and you look over to see his face covered and arms and the part you can see from his pants riding up by his ankles shows the same patches this got you worried, you felt his head and it was hot with a fever so you woke him up.
"Hey Yn"he said slurred with sleep. "I'm itchy Yn"he says going to scratch the patch n his arms. The two others where at a party not knowing about this rash Chris has. "Want to see your face"you ask and he nods and you open the photo app on your phone and put it to his face. "Omg I'm a going to die Yn l-l-l a, to young to d-d-ie"he says getting worried and worked up looking at his face,you take the phone back. "How do you feel besides being itchy?"you say stroking his red spotted coverd cheek. "My stomach is sore and I have a headache"he said,his voice cracking  "are the spots hot or normal?"you ask "hot and itchy I just feel bad" he says . "It's on my legs to"he says pulling up his pants legs to show the same rash and you take photos for the doctor. "Can I see your back baby?"you ask and he nods and you lift up his shirt and you see the rash all over his back basically he is covered in the red patches. "Can we call the boys?"he asks(nick and matt btw) tearfully and you nod calling Matt as they both went to the party with madi to(this is basied in la btw)
(This font is the call)
"Hey Matt is nick with you Chris wants you?"you ask "yea nick come here it's important"Matt yells and nicks face comes into the camera. "What's wrong Yn"nick asks. "Well Chris got this very bad rash and it's covered half his skin and he is really panicked and wanted to see you so I'm going to pass the phone to Chris okay"you say and the two nods and you hand the phone to Chris who is now tearing up in the eyes. "Omg Chris you look really bad"Matt says In
a caring way. "I know I feel it I want you guys to come home"he says tearing up wanting to cry. "Chris hunny don't cry we will be home when we can"nick says "I just want a hug from you both"Chris says sadly. "Yea we will be back soon hunny please take care"nick says and Matt nods. "Okay can you guys come home and go to the doctors with me?"Chris ask and the two nod. "Ya sure don't worry love you honey byeeee"they say and they hang up. "Okay chris try to sleep for now till the boys come back"you say and he nods Turing over to sleep and you leave the room for him to get some sleep.
——————————————-
(Over with Matt and nick )
"Nick we have go now Chris needs us"Matt says worried "I know let me tell madi where leaving so she doesn't get worried looking for us"nick said texting madi then the both of them rushing to the van. "Oh my fucking god the dam traffic"Matt says honking. "Oh Matt Yn text me saying she got a appointment in 2 hours"Nick says and Matt nods then drives over to the house and makes it to the house then getting in the door taking off there shoes so there only in there socks. "Yn is Chris okay?"Matt asks worried. "Yea he okay he was just worried about rabies"you say looking at them and they sigh feeling a little less worried, "you boys can go see him,he really misses you guys"you say and they nod going to his room. Matt knocks and they hear a faint come in, and they go in. " I Really missed you"Chris says sadly. "I know there so many spots"nick says sitting next to him then Matt laying on him hugging the poor boy giving him a hug. You had walked in to this momment and you toke a photo not to share but for you. "Yn when's his appointment again?"nick ask stroking Chris cheek(not romantic) to keep him calm. "At 12pm(its 9:30 am)"you say sitting next to nick. "Okay because I was so worried for him"Matt says sitting up from Chris chest. "Guys do you mind if I have a little sleep"he say's yawing. "Yea sure sleep well"Yn says giving him a kiss on the check then leaving, Matt gave him one last hug same for nick.
——————————(Chris pov)(this is going to get graphic)
I was sleeping when my stomach started hurting  like I had to use the bathroom if you know what I mean and fast so I got out my covers and rushed to the bathroom and then it all came out my head was hurting like hell then I was able to get up and head to bed my limbs where so weak and my chest is sore.
I get back into bed and I take of my shirt and cuddle into my pillow soon falling back to a restless sleep.
——————————-(3rd person)
It was time to go to the doctors the boys where ready and they had both showed all you had to do was get Chris up .
"Chris hunny it's time to go"you say rubbing his spotted back witch looks worse than this morning. "Y-yn?"chris says looking at you voice full of sleep. "Yea baby we have to go the doctors the boys will be there with you and so will I you will be you will be fine"you say rubbing his back to keep him awake. "Get dressed baby,aww you look so cute even though you're cover in spots"you say making him smile. "Okay get dressed be ready in 5"you say and he nods then you leave the room so he can get changed.
———————————
You and Chris sit in the back and he is stressing out about his rash having his fever getting higher. "Chris don't stress out please just try and sleep the place is kinda far away"you say letting him get layed out his head on your lap and lucky you had brought a blanket for him to sleep and he did. For the rest of the drive.
Then you guys got there he head the boys hands on the way in his hoodie over his head and you guys find seats on this couch witch was able to fit you four. You signed him in at the desk and sat back with the three and waited,
"Chris sturniolo the doctor is ready to see you"the nurse says. "Oh sadly on 2 people can come in"the lady says making Chris want to cry because he wanted all of you guys feeling clingy when he was sick. "Guys I will wait he needs you guys anyway"you say and the two nod but Chris giving you a hug and a long hug before going with Matt and nick to the office.
—————————- (back at home)
Chris was given medication for his rash and he got a lot of love and cuddles for from you and the boys but the sad news is they had to stop posting for Chris to get better soon he was back to his happy,energetic self which made you all happy.
———————————————
OMG THANKS FOR ALL THE VOTES SO FAR AND I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER I KNOW ITS KINDA DIFFERENT BUT I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS AS. THIS TOKE SO LONG AND YEA I HOPE YOU LIKED IT BYEEE LOVE YOU ALLLL
Words:1393